Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More passenger noises
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Guess I'm getting faster still. by the 1st slalom cone it started with whoa whoa whoa, and accelerating down the straight oh shit oh shit. through the chicago box was some kinda squeal, and the fast sweeper @ 75 MPH what straight Oh my God were gonna die! happy11.gif

When we flew through the finish a little sideways Idonno know what that noise was. After we rolled back to grid she actually said can we do it again??? beer.gif

Hassan gave a ride to a Honda civic owners Girl friend. He didn't give a play by play but she sure had a big smile on her face and white knuckles from hanging on to the arm rest handle. over 10 seconds faster than her boy friends car. Damn that guy can drive. driving.gif
redshift
lol~!

"Oh my God, we're gonna die!" ... I have heard that before.

"Yes, we are going to die, but not today." (downshift)

M
Joe Ricard
What's that line from Armageddon? "The loud you scream the faster we will go" or something like that.

Said the Civic Owner when he got out.. "holy shit that was wild" What does one of these cost? laugh.gif owned.gif
Ans: about an arm and a leg to maintain. beer.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.