Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Ben McFarland 914-6 Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tom1394racing
I need a set with the larger tubing suitable for a mild 3.0L

1 5/8" would work well.

Anyone?
T.Rick6
Call Ben, Little birdie told me he might do another run of his awesome exhaust systems this summer but he needs at least 5 takers to consider, I'm in if it happens, expect higher prices due to supply issues but well worth the wait. beerchug.gif Todd
mepstein
I'm on his list for another set if he is able to make them. I know he wants to continue the product but I believe supply chain issues and raw product pricing is making things really difficult. Not to mention it's really hard to get services done like laser/water jet cutting done when you don't have big orders.

mb911
I may do another run. They would be hybrids of what I did prior. I can't pin down pricing. If I do a run it would be 5-10 sets and it would be a minimum of 35% down and would take at least 4 months to do.
Tom1394racing
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 4 2022, 12:23 PM) *

I may do another run. They would be hybrids of what I did prior. I can't pin down pricing. If I do a run it would be 5-10 sets and it would be a minimum of 35% down and would take at least 4 months to do.

Consider me a buyer as well. 4 months is no problem for me.
Superhawk996

When is the group buy on Titanium? slap.gif As soon as I hit the lottery I want to be 1st on that list. av-943.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Mar 4 2022, 02:45 PM) *

When is the group buy on Titanium? slap.gif As soon as I hit the lottery I want to be 1st on that list. av-943.gif

Funny, I was just thinking Ti engine tin. idea.gif
But yea, I’m in on ti headers.
mb911
Just to give an idea these would probably cost around 3600-4000 ish for a set. I am considering doing them with a minimum of 5 sets and a max of 10 sets. As I said they would be a hybrid of what was done prior and likely take until fall to complete. It would also require a substantial deposit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.