Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 siting in Fort Mill SC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tonyooc
I past a 914 in Fort Mill SC today on the 460, if your out there pM me I'm in fort Mill too. beerchug.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ Mar 5 2022, 08:03 PM) *

I past a 914 in Fort Mill SC today on the 460, if your out there pM me I'm in fort Mill too. beerchug.gif

what color was it? several 914’s from NC area came down to Werks reunion in Florida.
Tonyooc
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Mar 5 2022, 08:32 PM) *

what color was it? several 914’s from NC area came down to Werks reunion in Florida.

It was a dark Grey with a red stripe on the driver's door. I passed it going the other direction. I honked and he definitely acknowledged me.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ Mar 5 2022, 09:26 PM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Mar 5 2022, 08:32 PM) *

It was a dark Grey with a red stripe on the driver's door. I passed it going the other direction. I honked and he definitely acknowledged me.

I am not familiar with that one, but there were a handful down at Werks , alson there are a bunch in the carolina region and Georgia, every once and a while we will see one. There is a really nice /6 in my area, i have seen it 2x but not able to flag him down, and it hasnt been to our C&C but i expect it to pop up again. Looked to be Ivory white and excellent condition. I now know of 3 restored /6 here and a half dozen 4's but only 3 of us that brin them out of a regular basis.

it is cool to see them in the wild here on the east coast.

Where are you at ? i am in Bluffton.

Phil
Tonyooc
I'm in Fort Mill, I'm always up for a cruise if you want to meet somewhere. driving.gif
drem914
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ Mar 5 2022, 05:03 PM) *

Did you move out of OC?
Tonyooc
Yea...last summer. Not as many events here. But the area is beautiful. Did the Octeenerfest that was fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.