Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB (Borrow) (1) 4-lug wheel with tire that holds air
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
My F/R wheel and tire were damaged in an accident and won't hold air ... and unfortunately, all of my spare wheels are in AZ dry.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The damaged strut assembly has been replaced, but I still need a roller wheel with a tire so I can get 'HOWARD' back on the ground and trailered to a body shop for other suspension and body repairs.

Click to view attachment

I would like to temporarily borrow a 4-lug wheel/tire until I can get out to AZ to bring one of my spares back to CA.

Prefer someone local in the LAX south bay if possible confused24.gif
ndfrigi
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 5 2022, 10:31 PM) *

My F/R wheel and tire were damaged in an accident and won't hold air ... and unfortunately, all of my spare wheels are in AZ dry.gif

The damaged strut assembly has been replaced, but I still need a roller wheel with a tire so I can get 'HOWARD' back on the ground and trailered to a body shop for other suspension and body repairs.

I would like to temporarily borrow a 4-lug wheel/tire until I can get out to AZ to bring one of my spares back to CA.

Prefer someone local in the LAX south bay if possible confused24.gif

Mark,
I have this and I believed can hold air. Let me check tomorrow to add more air and if hold for a few days. If not, you can borrow one of my (for sale) roller wheels.
abes914
I got a spare tire that holds air. Let me dig it out of the storage.
euro911
Hey guys, cool beans beerchug.gif

Shoot me a PM with your address ... I'm more than happy to drive to pick it up driving.gif
abes914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 6 2022, 12:54 PM) *

Hey guys, cool beans beerchug.gif

Shoot me a PM with your address ... I'm more than happy to drive to pick it up driving.gif

PM sent.

Click to view attachment
euro911
Thanks again, Abe. beerchug.gif

Finally, a light at the entrance of the tunnel rolleyes.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.