Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found: extremely rare 2.0 wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
lol
Get in line to BID!!!!!
RARE
seanery
I don't think they are replicas. They look like poorly painted gennies to me.
redshift
Funny how the wheels are so rare, but the center caps should be cheap..

You can by driver cars for 800, as if you didn't already know..

M
Brad Roberts
They are fakes. You can tell by the el cheapo center cap and how deep the lug bolts are sitting inside the wheel... they are also stock steel loug bolts ..which the fakes use instead of the longer 2.0 lug bolts.

B
JmuRiz
Maybe that's why they are so rare (because they are fakes). I must be sitting on a gold mine w/ my real ones. Anyone want to buy them, centercaps, lugs, tires and all? First $1000 takes it laugh.gif

Nathan
ninefourteener
Someone write this guy and tell him he's a moron

bs.gif
seanery
his email bounced. i tried to email him last night.
ninefourteener
Maybe half the 914 club population has already written him?? LOL
Brad Roberts
I think its great our group helps keep these people honest. I'll bet he doesnt know his ass from a whole in the ground when it comes to 914 parts and was told by somebody else they where "rare". It wont be the last time it happens.

B
GaroldShaffer
If you check his other auction its for a 73 1.7. For
$1600 (yes sixteen hundred dollars) above the
selling price of the car you can have these very very rare Fuchs rims. finger.gif

Where do I send my check wink.gif
rhodyguy
what ads NEVER say "cast wheels". curb em right and they're junk. cheaper to buy new. you can get new repros in a vw mag for about 75% of his "guess". wrong backspace but they will work.

kevin
Steve Thacker
Ya know,..that dudes on crack LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.