Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB-Type IV Alternator Mounting Bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hermich
WTB-Type IV Alternator mounting bracket. The lower one that mounts the alternator to the fan housing where the alternator pivots, not the upper adjuster one. Mine is broken.
Van B
If it’s not bent up too bad it can be welded quite easy. I’d be happy to TIG it back together for you if you don’t have someone nearby.
hermich
Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I have had it welded locally but was looking for a good spare to have some made out of billet.
hermich
I would also be happy to buy a broken, bent or otherwise worn out bracket to use as a pattern to build a new one. I had a broken one that I have "put away for safe keeping." At my age that is code for "I can't find it and will never see it again."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Al Meredith
QUOTE(hermich @ Mar 11 2022, 08:40 AM) *

I would also be happy to buy a broken, bent or otherwise worn out bracket to use as a pattern to build a new one. I had a broken one that I have "put away for safe keeping." At my age that is code for "I can't find it and will never see it again."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

see my PM .Al
carl k
I can pull this one if it's what you're after.

Click to view attachment

regards,
Carl
hermich
It is but I have just purchased one from another member, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.