Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official 2022 Northeast 914 Gathering Info Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Big Len
Our 3rd annual Gathering is a bit different with a couple of extras and options.

First, this will be a PCA sponsored event, which means all drivers will have to register at the Driver Registration desk set up in the parking lot.
Second, all updates will be on this opening post.

The Date - July 8th - 10th

The Place - The Hampton Inn will be our choice again because it's highly rated, serves a real breakfast, has an indoor pool, and most importantly, has a large, lit parking lot not visible from any road. Trailer parking is no problem. I've secured 25 rooms, both King and double Queen rooms are equally priced at $159.00 + tax and includes all hotel amenities. The group rate has unexpectedly run out, so call the hotel to reserve.

Hampton Inn
2134 W Landis Ave,
Vineland, NJ 08360
(856) 405-0600
Group name - Northeast 914

You must hold the room with a credit card, but NO CHARGES will be applied until your arrival. The cutoff date is July 7th, so you cancel without penalty up until that date.

For drivers, there's a $42.00 registration fee which includes a double sided commemorative T shirt, a similar window decal, a catered Saturday night dinner, and tickets to the incredible vendor raffle. If your guest would like a shirt, they will be $25.00. These fees can be sent to me via PayPal or check -

lcoloccia4077@gmail.com
Len Coloccia
5 Gray Rock Dr. Unit 10
Vernon, NJ 07462
DON'T FORGET TO SEND SHIRT SIZE
THE CUTOFF DATE FOR SHIRTS IS JUNE 17TH

Friday arrivals will take part in a "group buy" pizza in our lot. After breakfast Saturday morning, we'll leave on a 100 mile cruise heading towards the shoreline, maybe a picture stop at East Point Lighthouse, and then head for New Jersey Motorsports Park for a 20 minute session lapping the 2.25 mile track. Even at highways speeds, I can't tell you what a thrill it is. When we're done, we'll have lunch at the track's Finish Line Pub.

[b]OPTION 1

About 2 pm, those who want to can hit the go kart track. I'm not sure if they'll be timing laps, but we'll have a prize for the fastest time. You can make your own reservation on the link -
https://njmp.briqbookings.com/en-US/deals/arrive-drive

If not karting, we can head back to hotel and jump in the pool, have a few beers, take a nap or simply bullshit about our cars. Saturday night brings a catered meal by a famous local establishment, 2 tech sessions, a couple of stupid games, and a fantastic vendor raffle. BYOB, but they'll be water, ice, cups, and some good tequila. Last year's group included a few original owners, a Porsche tech or two, and a bunch of rabid 914 owners. You must be a 914 owner to attend, but if your car is under the weather, you can bring another lesser model Porsche.

OPTION 2 If you'd like to get down a day early (Thursday) and spend the day on the beach, the hotel will be offering the same discounted rate.

OPTION 3 Some of us may be staying in Sunday and Monday nights moving to Wildwood on the beach and making this a mini vacation. I have not secured any rooms, but if you're interested, let me know. Either way, it's going to be epic.

REGISTRATION PAYMENTS MADE -

Lisa and Rob C. - Mens Large
Mike J. - Mens S
Deborah and Steve R. - Mens XL
Zach N. - Mens XXL
Ralph G - Mens XL
John C. - Mens XL
Steven H. - Mens XXL and XL
Tony A. - Mens L
Ellen and Bruce - Mens L & XL
Tom L. - Mens L
Bob H. - Mens L
Ed M. - Men's M
Tom H. - Mens L and Mens M
Dion - Men's L
Don F. - Mens L
Dave T. - Men M and S
Roland S. - Mens 2XXL
Steven Borland - Mens XL
Ben B. - Mens XL
Rob D. - Men's L
Parker B. - Mens M & S
R. Jeremy S. - 2 Mens M
Ray M - Mens 2XL
Travis S. Mens M & S
Rory G - Mens XL and L
Nick D - Men's L
Click to view attachment
ejm
I'm planning to be there.
rgolia
Len - Count me in......I will send funds via paypal. Is there a special code needed to get the 134 rate at the hotel. And of course thanks for pulling this together again.
Big Len
QUOTE(rgolia @ Mar 11 2022, 08:39 AM) *

Len - Count me in......I will send funds via paypal. Is there a special code needed to get the 134 rate at the hotel. And of course thanks for pulling this together again.

Hey Ralph, the link is set up for that price. Or you can call the hotel and mention the group name, especially if you have questions.
BeatNavy

Oh man, if Ralph's in you can count me out! Next thing you know Tony, Dion, Dave, Bob, and the entire PA mafia will show up biggrin.gif

I'm booked, Len, thanks for setting this up! I just called the number and spoke to the reservations desk there to get the group rate. I asked her what "group code" she had us under, and the only designator she could provide is that the "Rate Plan" is C-NOR. Not sure if that will help with getting group rate for online bookings or not. If not, just call.
BeatNavy

Double post. First time that's ever happened to me...
Big Len
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 11 2022, 10:17 AM) *

Oh man, if Ralph's in you can count me out! Next thing you know Tony, Dion, Dave, Bob, and the entire PA mafia will show up biggrin.gif

I'm booked, Len, thanks for setting this up! I just called the number and spoke to the reservations desk there to get the group rate. I asked her what "group code" she had us under, and the only designator she could provide is that the "Rate Plan" is C-NOR. Not sure if that will help with getting group rate for online bookings or not. If not, just call.

Just added the group name - Northeast 914 But the link is automatic.
StarBear
Done - reserved and registered! Vroom-vroom!
GregAmy
Aw, too bad it's the weekend before I'll be racing (not the 914) at NJMP Thunderbolt. We usually have a big party in the paddock on Saturday evening...y'all have fun!

QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 10 2022, 05:56 PM) *
Some of us may be staying in Sunday and Monday nights moving to Wildwood on the beach and making this a mini vacation.

Goodnight Irene's

/thread

MDTerp
Room is booked and paypal sent. Thanks Len for setting this up again. Last year was a great time and hopefully the thunderstorms will cooperate again.
TonyA
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 11 2022, 11:17 AM) *

FORGETABOUTIT
VaccaRabite
Amy and I will be there. Bugging out early on Sunday to get home and try to get me and Theo to Scout Camp late Sunday night or Monday morning.

Zach
Tonyooc
I think I can make it....just need to check my schedule. beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif
VaccaRabite
Paypal sent. Let me know if you don't get it presently.

Zach
rgolia
Booked the room and sent the $ via paypal driving.gif We are ready to roll.
Big Len
I'm listing payments as they come in at the bottom of the opening thread.
Geezer914
I am in, sending registration now, John C.
Big Len
QUOTE(Geezer914 @ Mar 17 2022, 07:16 AM) *

I am in, sending registration now, John C.

Hey John, what's the shirt size?..........Never mind, got it John.
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 10 2022, 06:56 PM) *

Our 3rd annual Gathering is a bit different with a couple of extras and options.

First, this will be a PCA sponsored event, which means all drivers will have to register at the Driver Registration desk set up in the parking lot.
Second, all updates will be on this opening post.

The Date - July 8th - 10th

The Place - The Hampton Inn will be our choice again because it's highly rated, serves a real breakfast, has an indoor pool, and most importantly, has a large, lit parking lot not visible from any road. Trailer parking is no problem. I've secured 25 rooms, both King and double Queen rooms are equally priced at $134.00 + tax and includes all hotel amenities. The easiest way to reserve a room is by using the link below -

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/...ts=1&cid=OM

Hampton Inn
2134 W Landis Ave,
Vineland, NJ 08360
(856) 405-0600
Group name - Northeast 914

You must hold the room with a credit card, but NO CHARGES will be applied until your arrival. The cutoff date is July 7th, so you cancel without penalty up until that date.

For drivers, there's a $42.00 registration fee which includes a double sided commemorative T shirt, a similar window decal, a catered Saturday night dinner, and tickets to the incredible vendor raffle. If your guest would like a shirt, they will be $25.00. These fees can be sent to me via PayPal or check -

lcoloccia4077@gmail.com
Len Coloccia
5 Gray Rock Dr. Unit 10
Vernon, NJ 07462
DON'T FORGET TO SEND SHIRT SIZE

Friday arrivals will take part in a "group buy" pizza in our lot. After breakfast Saturday morning, we'll leave on a 90 mile cruise along the bay side, maybe a picture stop at a lighthouse, and then head for New Jersey Motorsports Park for a 20 minute session lapping the 2.25 mile track. Even at highways speeds, I can't tell you what a thrill it is. When we're done, we'll have lunch at the Track Pub.

OPTION 1
About 2 pm, those who want to can hit the go kart track. I'm not sure if they'll be timing laps, but we'll have a prize for the fastest time. You can make your own reservation on the link -
https://njmp.briqbookings.com/en-US/deals/arrive-drive

If not karting, we can head back to hotel and jump in the pool, have a few beers, take a nap or simply bullshit about our cars. Saturday night brings a catered meal by a famous local establishment, 2 tech sessions, a couple of stupid games, and a fantastic vendor raffle. BYOB, but they'll be water, ice, cups, and some good tequila. Last year's group included a few original owners, a Porsche tech or two, and a bunch of rabid 914 owners. You must be a 914 owner to attend, but if your car is under the weather, you can bring another lesser model Porsche.

OPTION 2 If you'd like to get down a day early (Thursday) and spend the day on the beach, the hotel will be offering the same discounted rate.

OPTION 3 Some of us may be staying in Sunday and Monday nights moving to Wildwood on the beach and making this a mini vacation. I have not secured any rooms, but if you're interested, let me know. Either way, it's going to be epic.

REGISTRATION PAYMENTS MADE

Lisa and Rob C. - Mens Large
Mike J. -
Deborah and Steve R. - Mens XL
Zach N. - Mens XXL
Ralph G - Mens XL
John C. - Mens XL

Click to view attachment

Len, I will be attending with my father. I just sent the money via Paypal and included shirt size, but just in case:

Me XXL my father XL.

Thank you!
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 11 2022, 11:12 AM) *

Hey Ralph, the link is set up for that price. Or you can call the hotel and mention the group name, especially if you have questions.

Every time I click on the link the rate comes up as $204/ night.
Big Len

Every time I click on the link the rate comes up as $204/ night.
[/quote]

Something went wrong with the link.....corporate is looking into it.
Big Len
Link is back up.
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 17 2022, 03:27 PM) *

Link is back up.

Rooms are booked. Thank you Sir!
TonyA
I just reserved my room and pay paled my pal Lenney
Nine14four
Hey Lenny!

Just sent you $ through PayPal - can't wait to see everyone!

For the reservation - I tried typing in "Northeast 914" in the discount code area and although it wouldn't take all of the letters, it switched me to the correct rate and showed it was quoting the Northeast 914 group rate.

rmital
I haven’t book room or sent PayPal registration “yet”
But will do this week

The last 2 gatherings were great!
Expect this one will be even better; considering location.

Will probably spend a little time/couple days in Wildwood Crest before heading over Friday
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(rmital @ Mar 21 2022, 07:56 PM) *

But will do this week

Will probably spend a little time/couple days in Wildwood Crest before heading over Friday

We are planning to head over Wednesday. But we have not booked any rooms yet.

Zach
Big Len
QUOTE(VaccaRabite @ Mar 22 2022, 08:03 AM) *

QUOTE(rmital @ Mar 21 2022, 07:56 PM) *

But will do this week

We are planning to head over Wednesday. But we have not booked any rooms yet.

Zach

I reserved Thursday, but that may be weather dependent.
Olympic 914
Hotel booked and Paypal to Len

See you all there. driving.gif aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif beer.gif
Big Len
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ Mar 25 2022, 08:42 AM) *

Hotel booked and Paypal to Len

See you all there. driving.gif aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif beer.gif

Got it Tom. See ya there. A running list of registration money along with shirt sizes is at the bottom of the original thread.
Big Len
Got your check, Ed.
Eric_Shea
Happy to be a part of another killer NEG event! smilie_pokal.gif

Go Len Go!
Big Len
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 30 2022, 04:37 PM) *

Happy to be a part of another killer NEG event! smilie_pokal.gif

Go Len Go!

Really appreciate you being part of it.
saigon71
Sent you the ca$h through PayPal Len. Thanks for organizing this again. beerchug.gif
Looking forward to it! driving.gif
rmital
just a icon_bump.gif
and a pic of some of the 914s that will be attending.....:
Click to view attachment
TonyA
here are a few more

Click to view attachment

Hey Lenny we have 15 total just in the surrounding area of Philly.
StarBear
QUOTE(TonyA @ Apr 12 2022, 04:05 PM) *

here are a few more

Click to view attachment

Hey Lenny we have 15 total just in the surrounding area of Philly.

@TonyA PM to you a few days ago. smile.gif
StarBear
@iankarr Sent you a pm a few days ago; about the special Gathering item.
theer
Reserved my room. See you all there.

Paypal sent for me & extra shirt for my son. We may be coming in 2 914's!

Thanks Len, for organizing again!
Tom
Big Len
Gotcha Tom, 2 large shirts. Glad you'll be back.
Dion
Hey Len, just PayPal’d ya. Shirt size Large please.
Cheers!
rgolia
QUOTE(Dion @ Apr 20 2022, 09:03 AM) *

Cheers!

Is the 914 coming with you?
Dion
QUOTE(rgolia @ Apr 20 2022, 05:10 AM) *

Cheers!

With the planets aligned, & the gods pleased… YES! beerchug.gif
Big Len
QUOTE(Dion @ Apr 20 2022, 12:58 PM) *

QUOTE(rgolia @ Apr 20 2022, 05:10 AM) *

Cheers!

With the planets aligned, & the gods pleased… YES! beerchug.gif

Gotcha covered Dion. piratenanner.gif
Th3wolf
Hi Len and all,
Been lurking here for over a year now. I’m part of the Philly area Gruppe, helping to organize our band of nuts; along with Don, Jeff, Tony, Dave T, Dion and about 15 other local 914 guys. I’m going to sign up for this event and hope we get get more of our Gruppe to join. I’ll PayPal the $ over now and book a room. Two of us. Shirt size medium and guest shirt small.

Looking forward to it all, meeting everyone, and definitely in for the go kart racing on Saturday too.
Thanks for putting this together!
Dave
Dion
Room booked! Thanks Len & co. for organizing. See ya soon.
Big Len
Got your check Roland! See ya in about 10 weeks.
rgolia
The field is growing......this should be a blast.
BENBRO02
Len,

I just sent the registration fee via PayPal and made hotel reservations.

Thank you
Big Len
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ May 2 2022, 08:32 AM) *

Len,

I just sent the registration fee via PayPal and made hotel reservations.

Thank you

Excellent Ben. Glad to hear you and Faye are coming.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.