Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 project for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
David_S
I haven't messed with this in several years. My kids don't have any interest in it and I lost my storage building... So it's time to let it go. 1973 with a 1.7 engine. Also has a spare 2.0 engine. 916 fiberglass bumbers that have been molded to the body to make them seamless. LOTS of spare parts !! Also comes with a spare 1972 tub. 73 has a clean and clear Texas title but I have nothing on the 72. Located in the Texas panhandle between Amarillo and Lubbock. I WILL get pics of it in a bit and post them. If anyone would like to talk on it,send me a message and we can trade phone numbers. I have more pics that I can send. 804-240-4577 is my cell to call or text. If you call leave me a voicemail and I will call you back. Thanks
David_S
QUOTE(David_S @ Mar 13 2022, 11:39 AM) *

I haven't messed with this in several years. My kids don't have any interest in it and I lost my storage building... So it's time to let it go. 1973 with a 1.7 engine. Also has a spare 2.0 engine. 916 fiberglass bumbers that have been molded to the body to make them seamless. LOTS of spare parts !! Also comes with a spare 1972 tub. 73 has a clean and clear Texas title but I have nothing on the 72. Located in the Texas panhandle between Amarillo and Lubbock. I WILL get pics of it in a bit and post them. If anyone would like to talk on it,send me a message and we can trade phone numbers. Thanks

David_S
QUOTE(David_S @ Mar 13 2022, 11:39 AM) *

I haven't messed with this in several years. My kids don't have any interest in it and I lost my storage building... So it's time to let it go. 1973 with a 1.7 engine. Also has a spare 2.0 engine. 916 fiberglass bumbers that have been molded to the body to make them seamless. LOTS of spare parts !! Also comes with a spare 1972 tub. 73 has a clean and clear Texas title but I have nothing on the 72. Located in the Texas panhandle between Amarillo and Lubbock. I WILL get pics of it in a bit and post them. If anyone would like to talk on it,send me a message and we can trade phone numbers. Thanks

MM1
Good luck with the sale, David. What”s the asking price?
David_S
I don't even know where to start on a price, but will entertain all offers to save this one from the scrap yard.
rick 918-S
Hey David! Sorry to see you selling the car. assimilate.gif
David_S
Hey Rick !!! I really hate to have to sell it but life happens !! I thought my son was going to keep it but he decided to keep the 71 Chevelle Nomad wagon that my mom and dad bought brand new !!! I can't blame him there. Someone needs this 914 before it ends up at the scrap yard since I have no where to go with it......
rick 918-S
Hey man I get it. Stick around though. Your one of the good guys.
David_S
Bump !!! No one interested in any of it ?? I have lots of pics that I can send but they are a real pain to try and load from a phone !!!
mepstein
If you want to sell a car, you have to make at least a minimal effort. Pics are necessary and price is required.
Highland
Just curious how much rust in on the '72 tub?
jhynesrockmtn
QUOTE(David_S @ Apr 13 2022, 09:37 AM) *

Bump !!! No one interested in any of it ?? I have lots of pics that I can send but they are a real pain to try and load from a phone !!!

Would you consider selling the Mahle wheels separately if they are factory and in decent shape? I'm looking for wheels for a Bumblebee restoration. The car is sadly missing the original wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.