Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Shift Rod, late
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Literati914
Looking for a late shift rod.. the long curved section that fits thru the engine bar, in the engine compartment.

GregAmy
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Mar 13 2022, 04:28 PM) *

Looking for a late shift rod.. the long curved section that fits thru the engine bar, in the engine compartment.

I think I've got two, having removed them to install Tangerine Racing's shift linkage kit.

Yours for shipping, if you can't find one local.

Greg

rfinegan
HI Greg, Let me know if you have two I was just about to post a WTB for a late side shift rod(long)
mmichalik
I believe I have one as well. Would need to check the garage to make sure but, I did the same thing as @GregAmy .
If you guys can't find any locals or GregAmy doesn't have two, I would be happy to send one out for the cost of shipping. (providing I can find it) smile.gif
GregAmy
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Mar 18 2022, 10:02 AM) *

I believe I have one as well.

Both of mine are spoken for.

Paging @rfinegan !
rfinegan
Please let me now if you find it. This will get back on the road quicker

-Robert

QUOTE(mmichalik @ Mar 18 2022, 11:02 AM) *

I believe I have one as well. Would need to check the garage to make sure but, I did the same thing as @GregAmy .
If you guys can't find any locals or GregAmy doesn't have two, I would be happy to send one out for the cost of shipping. (providing I can find it) smile.gif

mmichalik
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Mar 19 2022, 05:12 AM) *

-Robert

@rfinegan it looks like I have it. I'm going to be traveling Monday and Tuesday this week. I will try to send a pic tomorrow but if not it will be Wednesday. Hopefully that will work for you.
Mike
rfinegan
this one looks great...will chat soon

-Robert

QUOTE(mmichalik @ Mar 21 2022, 12:40 AM) *

QUOTE(rfinegan @ Mar 19 2022, 05:12 AM) *

-Robert

@rfinegan it looks like I have it. I'm going to be traveling Monday and Tuesday this week. I will try to send a pic tomorrow but if not it will be Wednesday. Hopefully that will work for you.
Mike

mmichalik
@rfinegan Here's what I've got. It's mostly dusty, not paint splattered (we did a remodel on our kitchen recently) If it is what you need, I'll clean it up and send it along.
rfinegan

Yes, This is what I need

Ill pm the address and if you box it up and give me dimensions I can send you a shipping label? MY fed ex account

-Robert

QUOTE(mmichalik @ Mar 21 2022, 10:55 AM) *

@rfinegan Here's what I've got. It's mostly dusty, not paint splattered (we did a remodel on our kitchen recently) If it is what you need, I'll clean it up and send it along.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.