Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Hekter
Hello looking for eg33 crank pulley and intake manifold /injector assembly.
Recently found a new aircraft conversion eg33 and need the some stock SVX stuff to replace the tired eg 33 in my 914..will gladly pay shipping or pickup complete core engine in California..
I’m actually looking for the timing belt pulley that goes on the crankshaft..the one with the 2 different sets of timing teeth next to each other .”dual trigger wheels”

Thanks Hekter
mgp4591
QUOTE(Hekter @ Mar 13 2022, 03:24 PM) *

Recently found a new aircraft conversion eg33 and need the some stock SVX stuff to replace the tired eg 33 in my 914..will gladly pay shipping or pickup complete core engine in California..

Thanks Hekter

Hekter, I've got an Unorthodox Racing billet aluminum crank pulley if you're looking for something lightweight. They get good reviews too.
Mike
Hekter
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Mar 14 2022, 12:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Hekter @ Mar 13 2022, 03:24 PM) *

Thanks Hekter

Hekter, I've got an Unorthodox Racing billet aluminum crank pulley if you're looking for something lightweight. They get good reviews too.
Mike

Thanks Mike,
I’ll send pm..
mmichalik
@Hekter ,
I have a EG33 long block that I was thinking about using in one of my 914's but decided to go another route.
It was given to me with expectation that I would not sell it for $$ but, instead use it. So, I would be happy to give the whole thing to you as a donor engine. The only caveat is that I'm down in North San Diego County (Valley Center).
Short of that, if you want it, you're welcome to come and get it. I can send pictures if you send me an email address I can send them to.
Mike

P.S. I should add it has most of the FI, the intake and throttle body, etc, etc.... it's not complete but, it's close (and it's free)
mepstein
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Mar 16 2022, 12:32 PM) *

Hekter,
I have a EG33 long block that I was thinking about using in one of my 914's but decided to go another route.
It was given to me with expectation that I would not sell it for $$ but, instead use it. So, I would be happy to give the whole thing to you as a donor engine. The only caveat is that I'm down in North San Diego County (Valley Center).
Short of that, if you want it, you're welcome to come and get it. I can send pictures if you send me an email address I can send them to.
Mike

P.S. I should add it has most of the FI, the intake and throttle body, etc, etc.... it's not complete but, it's close (and it's free)

beerchug.gif
Hekter
Sent MikeM a pm regarding his engine
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.