Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S-- and by that, I mean Giveaway Time!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Robarabian
Time to give back.

I have 4 rims and tires. They are sort of Empi copies, made by American Racing. They are 15 inch and have 165 size tires, that are ROLLER QUALITY only. Don't drive on them.

I can't ship these, ( Wouldn't even know where to begin to box them etc...) but if anyone in California wants them, I will give them to you. You can see I did spend a little time polishing one of them, they will clean up, but it will take some elbow grease.

FREE! FREE! FREE!!!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
@MM1 Marcus may want them.
Montreal914
I will take them!
Been looking for roller wheels.
Once my project is done, these will be offered for free to the next person who needs roller wheels!

Edit: If This means Marcus was first in line, then good catch Marcus! beerchug.gif
914e
If anyone in Arizona needs roller wheels and can pick them up in Phoenix, I have set that also need a home. The tires are very dry-rotted yet somehow hold air.
Robarabian

@montreal914

Marcus's car has wheels.... and I just helped him drag that V-8 car from SFO and it has amazing wheels on it, so unless he pipes up for some odd reason, they are yours!!

Im in no major hurry to make them leave so PM me when you think you want to make that long drive to Simi Valley (just kidding) and we can make it happen. I am glad they will go to a new home, and I will laugh if this just becomes the set of Free Roller's that go from car to car to car for decades!

Rob

QUOTE(914e @ Mar 14 2022, 01:22 PM) *

If anyone in Arizona need roller wheels and can pick them up in Phoenix, I have set that also need a home. The tires are very dry-rotted yet somehow hold air.
Robarabian
Well, surprise, Surprise,

@mm1 wants them. So I guess he gets first dibs.

Sorry @montreal914
Montreal914
I am sure Marcus will make good use of them. beerchug.gif
MM1
Thank you, Sirs.

Sorry @Montreal914 - if for any reason I don’t use them soon, I will text you and they will be yours if you still want them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.