Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corbeau Alpine seats..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DougC
Does anyone have a picture of these seats mounted in a 914 or any old sports car for that matter? They really look the part (from what I can see in the little picture) with high bolsters and what seems to be a diamond pattern stitching in the vinyl and velor on the center cushions. I think they might look good in a 914 and only cost $180 each at Rallynuts.com

Doug C
DougC
this is the link I'm looking at...RallyNuts.com

Doug C
jasons
I'm not sure that seat is still available from Corbeau. Look on the Corbeau site at the Classic II. I think it replaced the Alpine, and it costs a little more. Also search for the Corbeau Classic II on this site and you can find some pics of them installed. It also looks period correct.
d914
classic II's. Back pad friendly?? at 5 8" mine never got there.. Kinda comfy, for track use I would have the belts go through the sides as opposed to over.
DougC
Yeh, I know about the Classic IIs but didn't know that they replaced these headbang.gif . I like the velor and stitch work on these so much better. Oh well.

Doug C
jasons
QUOTE (DougC @ Aug 1 2005, 12:47 PM)
Yeh, I know about the Classic IIs but didn't know that they replaced these headbang.gif . I like the velor and stitch work on these so much better. Oh well.

Doug C

I'm not totally sure the alpines are discontinued. I don't think Corbeau shows them on their site though.
DougC
I'd like to see some better pics of the Alpines even in a different make of car - Mini, MGB, etc.. Those look nice. I think I remember reading that the Classics didn't fit the back pad very well, but the driver's seat in my car never goes back that far either and I'm 5'11'', so that may be a non-issue.

Doug C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.