Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: !@#$
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
Delete.
mepstein
Well they are still your product, he just stole your intellectual property and re-created it.
BillJ
Hi
windforfun
IP theft goes on everywhere even with patent pseudo protection. You have my condolences. BTDT.
mepstein
I noticed his posts on Pelican have been removed by admin. Nothing like buying an expensive part from a fly-by-night seller.... buyer beware.
mb911
Also keep in mind. Not a 914 guy infact not even a Porsche guy. He is jacked up diesel truck guy which there is nothing wrong with that.

I am an enthusiast 1st and foremost
BillJ
I have a porsche diesel. Maybe jacked up lol
r_towle
At some point, all 914s are jacked up, and some remain on jack stands forever.
I think headers have been around a long time, so copying happens.
BillJ
Boo.
Mikey914
dry.gif
PanelBilly
Send him a letter and tell him he owes you some $. Maybe he'll do the right thing
mb911
flag.gif
914Sixer
Unfortunately, I agree about taking the high road. Maybe Karma will bite him in the ass.
shades.gif
Unobtanium-inc
Is this the guy?
nditiz1
I saw his post on facebook as well and thought, hmm those look really close to the ones on my car.

Wait can we talk about the real issue, how do I get bolt on heater boxes??? I could not afford the super nice headers from Ben only the really nice no heat ones pray.gif
Van B
Neither side looks good in this IMO. I read the original post…

Best to delete this thread and move on.
mate914
I can not tell what is going on that is so bad? Did he buy and then sell your parts?
Did he buy then make copies of your parts? Did he sneak into your home and steal something? Did he pay you low ball then charged double?
Matt flag.gif
930cabman
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 15 2022, 04:43 PM) *

Unfortunately, I agree about taking the high road. Maybe Karma will bite him in the ass.
shades.gif

Not maybe, but when.

Karma always works, either in the positive direction or the negative direction.
mepstein
I’ve known Ben for 10 years and have talked and texted to him about his products for at least 7. So I’m mad because I know the Facebook statement is a lie. Ben must be 100x more furious than me. But as you can see, he deleted his post and moved on. Still, sometimes you need to vent.

My wife once had a manager who used to claim all my wife’s work as hers. They went to a big medical conference and the manager fumbled through question after question, while my wife was able to explain everything in great detail. My wife was asked to speak for two more years at the conference. Her manager was not invited back.

People tend to figure things out no matter who takes credit.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.