Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aftermarket Speakers into Speaker Box?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vesnyder
With the creative crowd on this board there has to be somebody that's fitted a standard aftermarket size speaker into the factory speaker boxes? One should be able to fit a 5 1/4 at least in there if not something bigger? This is something I assumed has been discussed in length but searching I could not find a thing?
Aaron Cox
morphenspectras new speaker pods. they allow a 6.5" speaker to fit with ease smile.gif

do a search smile.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (vesnyder @ Aug 1 2005, 05:18 PM)
... I assumed has been discussed in length but searching I could not find a thing?

i searched "speakers AND fit" and got 2 pages of hits since the beginning of time.

not all were relevant, but several obviously were, and covered pretty much the same information (again and again :-) ...)

especially relevant is the thread titled "probably asked before..."

keys to searches: 1) use AND to tie together a relevant context for your search - use enough terms to make the result set manageable. 2) go back far enough. the default is 30 days, which i think is a good default, but if you really want to get a good cross-section of topics, go back at least a year.
MoveQik
Order the modified parts from morphenspectra. They look and work awesome. They are priced cheap enough and you'll never have to worry about speaker size again. You can check my blog to see how they look installed. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.