Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sixaddict issue
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sixaddict
I know this is not in the correct forum…….but advisory if anyone has tried contacting me.
I had to change my email address and an issue developed with World verification process basically locking me out for the last few weeks. Other than suffering from withdrawals hoping I did not miss anything.
I changed to yet another mail server this morning and my subscription seems to have been reactivated.
Thanks to Mark H. for trying to help.
piratenanner.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Mar 18 2022, 03:17 PM) *

I know this is not in the correct forum…….but advisory if anyone has tried contacting me.
I had to change my email address and an issue developed with World verification process basically locking me out for the last few weeks. Other than suffering from withdrawals hoping I did not miss anything.
I changed to yet another mail server this morning and my subscription seems to have been reactivated.
Thanks to Mark H. for trying to help.
piratenanner.gif

welcome back bye1.gif
i know what you mean, 914world is like a drug and i am addicted- like your screen user name beerchug.gif
sixaddict
Thanks man…
No truer words…….. and like any addiction it takes $$ dry.gif
PCA7GGR
"I can quit anytime I like."
sixaddict
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Mar 24 2022, 07:18 AM) *

stirthepot.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Mar 24 2022, 10:25 AM) *

QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Mar 24 2022, 07:18 AM) *

stirthepot.gif

I can stop if I want to....

But I don't want to stop.

dcecc1968
Reminds me of a movie quote (edited for context)…

“The mind is a strange thing, men. We must begin by asking it … What is 914World? 914World is a disease, as contagious as polio … as contagious as bubonic plague, attacking one but infecting all. Ah, but curable.’’
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.