Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT/ What are 60's Becker and Frankfurt AM/FM radios worth?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
I have two non-op radio's with amps, no good for a 914 as they're 60's vintage.
Just like an idea of what these units in this condition are selling for? Did a search and only found older ads and posts.

- Becker Europa 6v/12v AM/FM high fidelity with separate amp, early 60's vintage.
- Blaupunkt Frankfurt AM/FM with a rear top mounted amp out of a '67 bug.

No clue if either one works or can be repaired, might just be hole fillers. Doesn't look like any damage to the bodies/electronics, push buttons work, but both need at least both rheostats, tuner and volume knobs and face plates.
Both are big and bulky, the Frankfurt the amp is bolted on the top, so it's real big.

914Sixer
Hard to say. Repair/tune up runs $150-up. Cosmetic stuff usually extra. Ebay prices are stupid and not real. Most of the radios have been there for months on end with no sales. I would put $100 and move them out the door.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 19 2022, 12:28 PM) *

Hard to say. Repair/tune up runs $150-up. Cosmetic stuff usually extra. Ebay prices are stupid and not real. Most of the radios have been there for months on end with no sales. I would put $100 and move them out the door.

Damn... there goes my retirement hopes. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.