Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Bumblebee or Creamsicle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jhynesrockmtn
I'm interested in acquiring a Can Am car. I'm looking for everything from a project to a good quality driver. I'm an enthusiast owner and vintage racer (Tribute Jager GT) with two other 914's in the stable (a 70 driver and 72 project) and a 356. I drive my cars, do a lot of my own work and really have grown to love 914's. Let me know if you have anything you'd be interested in moving along to its next caretaker.

Pick of my 70 driver for attention :-)

Click to view attachment
Jett
I hear you… I keep offering Rich ( @914Werke ) my 2001 996 Twin Turbo in trade for his creamsicle, but he won’t let it go.

There is a creamsicle on BAT that is located in Portland, and appears to be a reasonable start.
Rick986
NO AFFILIATION

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-porsche-914-2-0-60/
jhynesrockmtn
I am following that one but given BAT and that seller, I think it will go through the roof. We'll see.
dhuckabay
A lot of rust peeking through on this one.
FarmBoy72
QUOTE(dhuckabay @ Mar 21 2022, 08:57 AM) *

A lot of rust peeking through on this one.

agree.gif
I didn't look that closely at the auction, but seeing your comment had to check it out! Yeah, quite a few areas where underlying issues seem to peek through. I always appreciate being educated on ways to look for future problems.
Steamer
Good afternoon, Jerry. I am at my shop this afternoon so no pictures, but I have two threads on this site titled Otto Madic and another called Bumblebee,might be interesting to you. Steamer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.