anyone have any info ?

cheers
Dennis smile.gif
Ansbacher
He died in 42 B.C. lol-2.gif

Ansbacher
Steve
lol-2.gif
It was at Canepa, but now there is no mention of it on Facebook or there website. Then mysteriously a black 916 is currently being restored at Patrick Motorsports…. Could it be Brutus?
Chris H.
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Mar 23 2022, 10:32 AM) *

He died in 42 B.C. lol-2.gif

Ansbacher

No he's still alive.

Click to view attachment
arbitrary
Seen at Canepa today
SKL1
Interesting- I'm stopping by Canepa tomorrow morning on the way (or should I say a little out of the way) to rennsport so I'll look for it. I believe it was at Patricks for a while and I should have gone at looked at it then.
Even though Canepa will have a lot already at Laguna his shop should be a great place to visit!
burton73
QUOTE(arbitrary @ Sep 27 2023, 02:46 PM) *

Seen at Canepa today

Wasn't the Brutus car At Auto Atlanta with Dr 914 (George) ? A Redo of some sort. A Rebuild, a paint and Restoration, no? Then the car was sold at auction for a bit of money, and now it's going back for another full restoration, I take it. Why? Because the people were unhappy with the quality of the previous restorations? This was the prototype of the 916 cars and is kind of priceless.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Best Bob B
idea.gif
sixnotfour
Yes It was,,,Not up to new owners Standards,,,100% redone ,,There was a post with a picture and progress being noted...
arbitrary
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Sep 27 2023, 11:49 PM) *

Interesting- I'm stopping by Canepa tomorrow morning on the way (or should I say a little out of the way) to rennsport so I'll look for it. I believe it was at Patricks for a while and I should have gone at looked at it then.
Even though Canepa will have a lot already at Laguna his shop should be a great place to visit!

The car is in the back part of the workshop, not the section below the viewing area.
arbitrary
The VIN plate
Freezin 914
A friend of mine was at Canepa a couple days ago. There is a black 916 on their board of cars in the shop being worked on. He had posted a picture of the board and the picture of the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.