Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-1974 914 wrx conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
lastwolf69
This is a 1974 with A JDM wrx motor and trans...Tones of pics of it in the garage section... found out i'm have a baby project has to go i was asking $18,000 dropping that to $10,000...i have way more then that into it...I would consider a trade for a polaris RZR or similiar.Maybe an Rpod.. Other Trades possible
lastwolf69
more pics
lastwolf69
pic of the radiator mounted
lastwolf69
heavy duty custom engine and trans craddle
lastwolf69
a look at the gadges
2mAn
Congrats on the Baby!

Did your axles ever arrive for this?
lastwolf69
these still need to be oreder but the size abd order number for swayaway axles are in my build thread.
lastwolf69
incase anyone was wondering

Porsche wrx to do

COOLING SYSTEM
-install coolant lines
-figure out exit air flow (radiator)
-mod front bumper and valance for air flow to radiator

FUEL SYSTEM
-install Subaru fuel pump
-run fuel lines

MISC
-install wire harness
-glass and paint dash
-finish welding steering column
-install axels (sway-away axles)
-gear linkage or go to cable type
-install hydraulic clutch (update to new three pedal system)
-make custom exhaust

Extras
-Decide to integrate or Delete A/C system
-design truck and engine compartment separator.
lastwolf69
If anyone is waiting for me to drop the price more thats not going to happen if i canrt get 10k for ill just keep it.
lastwolf69
Anyone know a good website to sell these on?
Montreal914
This is probably the best place for it.

It can be difficult selling a project like this one in this stage of completion. You need a very specific buyer. The value of the investment and time you have spent to bring it to this point may not reflect the actual value or more specifically what that particular buyer will want to pay for it.

I understand you have set yourself a lowest selling price, but the limited amount of response might be indicative of something. sad.gif

GLWTS.
Steve
QUOTE(lastwolf69 @ Jun 9 2022, 08:26 AM) *

Anyone know a good website to sell these on?

You could try Craigslist to broaden your audience. If you can’t sell it the way it is, you might have to part it out. IMHO most of the 914 nuts are purists when it comes to the dash and cutting up the rear trunk. Check out the other WRX 914’s. They have stock dashes and the intercooler is on top of the motor. They also typically use the Renegade radiator setup. It would suck to lose both trunks.
GLWS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.