Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know member sjhenry1075?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rosenfe
I responded to his classified selling a hinge tool 2 weeks ago. He gave me his PayPal address to send money. I sent money. Haven’t seen tool nor has he responded to my pm.
Anyone know him, if so, maybe ask him to respond to me. It’s not a lot of money, but it is the principal of the thing.
BeatNavy
I've met him and he seems to be a really a good guy. Could be simple miscommunication. Hopefully he'll see this soon.

@sjhenry1075
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 31 2022, 03:38 PM) *

I've met him and he seems to be a really a good guy. Could be simple miscommunication. Hopefully he'll see this soon.

@sjhenry1075

I apologize, the last message I received from you was on March 22. The item was shipped on 3/25, tracking number 9534 6112 8937 2084 0731 18. It's scheduled to be delivered by 9 PM this evening. I apologize for not sending you the tracking number.
sjhenry1075
Sorry @BeatNavy , I meant to reply to Rosenfe directly but was typing too fast. Thank you for the notification!
BeatNavy
thumb3d.gif
rosenfe
No package as of today
rjames
QUOTE(rosenfe @ Apr 4 2022, 12:05 PM) *

No package as of today

Click to view attachment
Mikey914
Kind of sucks,
USPS Fedex both have had a few hiccups.
Puebloswatcop
Seems all the shipping companies are running into occasional delays.....Like anywhere else probably running short on people to drive. You know, those now relying on government relief checks instead of taking themselves back to work...Makes me appreciate those that are working that much more.....
rjames
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Apr 4 2022, 02:12 PM) *

Seems all the shipping companies are running into occasional delays.....Like anywhere else probably running short on people to drive. You know, those now relying on government relief checks instead of taking themselves back to work...Makes me appreciate those that are working that much more.....

rolleyes.gif popcorn[1].gif
sjhenry1075
I apologize that it has taken so long to receive the item. It seems as though shipping anything these days is difficult.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.