Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Trunk Lock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Kemo
Looking for a rear trunk lock...my car came with a porsche reflector, id like to go back to the stock look

thanks!!

Steve Kennemer
Austin TX
aharder
@TheCabinetmaker he will have what you need
TheCabinetmaker
Pm sent. Available.
friethmiller
Hey Steve,

We live in the same town! You apart of the HCRPCA? Going to my first event next weekend. PM if you need other parts, too.

Sincerely,
Fred
Stingbee
QUOTE(Kemo @ Mar 31 2022, 12:17 PM) *

Looking for a rear trunk lock...my car came with a porsche reflector, id like to go back to the stock look

thanks!!

Steve Kennemer
Austin TX

Hi, I just recently added a reflector, so I have the keyed push knob and trim ring avalaible if your interested...works fine...$60.00 shipped to you
QROtarga
Stingbee: I'm interested in the trunk lock, fi this is still available. If so, please let me know the total price with shipping to Mexico 76226. Thanks, Harald
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(QROtarga @ Apr 22 2022, 07:43 PM) *

Stingbee: I'm interested in the trunk lock, fi this is still available. If so, please let me know the total price with shipping to Mexico 76226. Thanks, Harald

I have several complete rechromed units available. $110.00, includes shipping and rekeying to match your key.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.