Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Body Parts--Last Chance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bkrantz
I just put these body parts by the curb for our annual city trash cleanup. Just in case one of these might be of use to someone, here are some photos. All free for the taking, but the catch is you have to get them. I can hold them for a bit, and there is a small chance I can get them to Albuquerque, Tucson, or Denver in the near future. All are from a 1973 2.0 (probably). Let me know by Monday.

Front and rear bumpers. Were chrome but a PO sanded the surface before painting them black. The rear looks very straight. The front had a slight ding that I was working on before I found better cores for my project. No rust.

Front lid. Straight on the outside but pretty nasty inside, especially along the front underside edge. (BTW, I already salvaged the badge.)

Rear lid. Not too bad, but has some rust coming through the rear channel. Also, the rear edge has the classic slight bow.

Left door. An early 73, so it has the later winding mechanism but no crash bar. Some rust along the bottom seam, and evidence of a repaired ding in the outer skin. I have all the hardware, too.

Left front corner clip. Very straight and only a bit of surface rust, even in the weatherstrip channel. This piece could be boxed and shipped.
mb911
Front bumper I could use for a GT bumper core if willing
Front yard mechanic
I could use the front drivers corner let me know how to get it to Albuquerque thanks Bill
bkrantz
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 31 2022, 04:33 PM) *

PM sent
bkrantz
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Mar 31 2022, 08:42 PM) *

I could use the front drivers corner let me know how to get it to Albuquerque thanks Bill

PM sent
mb911
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Mar 31 2022, 07:12 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 31 2022, 04:33 PM) *

PM sent

No PM received still interested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.