Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Event: Spring G & R 914 Swap meet Sunday May 1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
The Spring G & R 914 Swap meet will again be held on May 1.
For those of you that have not attended before, this swap meet has been held for over 15 years. It as originally hosted by the late Ron Meier ( screename Slits ) and held in downtown Riverside at Core Recyclers where he worked.
This has been traditionally a 914 Porsche swap meet. I would like to expand the meet to include sellers of any air cooled Porsche. you can bring what ever parts you want to sell. Many owners have other makes of cars too.

Children and pets welcome. Dogs need to be leashed.
Free to buyers, $20 fee to sellers.
I will be there by 6AM. Bottled water will be offered by no morning snacks.

Address is 10000 Indiana Ave Unit 9. Just off the 91 freeway between Tyler and Van Buren.
If you have a minimal clearance car do not use the entrance across from Roger Dunn Golf shop. I pulling a trailer it is easier to exit Van Buren.

Please pass the word to those who do not frequent the forum.

Feel free to post a link on 914 social media sites.

Bring all your unwanted/unneeded wants needing a new home.

Post any specific parts needs to alert sellers.
PM me if you need my cell number.

Bruce
Steve
piratenanner.gif drunk.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif
bdstone914
Reminder bump
Beach914
Thanks for putting this on Bruce ! At this time I'm planning to be there. I've got a few things to sell.
SO.O.C914er
Looking forward to it Bruce always good to get a deal on parts and catch up with the So Cal group. driving.gif
garrettlee2
Looking for early driver door window. tinted preferred. Early 71 or earlyer
bdstone914
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Apr 21 2022, 10:16 PM) *

Looking for early driver door window. tinted preferred. Early 71 or earlyer

@garrettlee2

I have a couple but they have scratches
Mike D.
I'm coming in the VW bus with a few crates of parts! I have some early back pads if anyone's looking and a few roofs. Tons of small parts.
See you Sunday!
ValcoOscar
icon_bump.gif

See ya there bright and early

Oscar
SO.O.C914er
Oscar your amazing look at the time of your message 09:14pm……only you brother! pray.gif
mxkinn01
Hello Bruce and Everyone,
If anyone has one of these and is going to this swap meet Sunday please chime in. I'll be looking for a 75-76 fuel pump blister/bubble and the hardware to install on my 73. Its time to relocate the fuel pump up front and install SS tunnel lines, it seems like I have vapor lock issues every summer.
Thanks
Mike

P.S. If anybody does have what I'm looking for and I make the trip from Vegas, I have five 4.5 x 15 steel wheels + factory hubcaps, a passenger seat (not in great shape) and a 73 foam steering wheel up for grabs "free" to who ever needs/wants them.
Steve H
WTB: Newer (74 on) plastic gas tank filler neck. Hopefully someone has one to pass along. Thanks Bruce

Just out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in a:
1974 2.0L GA case prepped by European Motor Works including New Main Bearings
NOS Porsche 914 2.0 L heads ( original cosmoline)
NOS Porsche 914 Crankshaft ( original cosmoline)
NOS Mahle Porsche 914 HC 94mm C&P
New (rebuilt) 039 Stamos 2.0 L rods
Complete 1974 2.0 L engine for rebuild FI included

Don't really want to break the parts set up.
I'll bring the parts out to Riverside if someone has interest.
37060@msn.com

bdstone914
Dont see this every day
Steve
Thanks Bruce for putting on such an awesome event. Sad that there was tons of 914 stuff, but hardly any buyers. Hope it was worth it for the sellers. Nice to see my 914 buddies. Looking forward to the next so cal 914 event.
Montreal914
Thank you Bruce for organizing this event! first.gif

Below, one of the stars today! Rex's original 1972 time capsule. Rex, very nice meeting you! smile.gif

Enjoy your upcoming 50th year celebration, truly exceptional! smilie_pokal.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
SO.O.C914er
Your right Steve good seeing all of you. Oscar has me penciled in for a fun day of work! Mark has me down for 2 f…ing Fuchs. Meet Greg who’s lining me up with a front sway bar which was my mission today…….thanks Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.