Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Stock front spare wheel (Found, Thank You!)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RoadGlue
Just looking for a stock 5.5 x 15" wheel with the 914 offset to use a spare on my '74. Located in Santa Rosa CA 95401. Open to it being an alloy or steel wheel.

Thanks in advance!

--Randy
markhoward
Hi Randy @Roadglue , I have the spare out of the 72. Doing a 5 lug so not needed. Date code is 11/71 so thinking its original to the car. If you are stopping by @tygaboy ‘s on Saturday for the metal workshop, I can bring it with me.

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
I have a late model stock rim with no tire. Shipping would be in the $30-$40 range. $25 for the rim.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(markhoward @ Apr 7 2022, 02:36 PM) *

Hi Randy @Roadglue , I have the spare out of the 72. Doing a 5 lug so not needed. Date code is 11/71 so thinking its original to the car. If you are stopping by @tygaboy ‘s on Saturday for the metal workshop, I can bring it with me.

Hi Mark, thank you! Do you know if that's compatible with the late hubs?

I'm not sure if I can make it down tomorrow, but I'll be headed through Petaluma next Thursday. I'll reach out to him to see if he'd mind holding it for part of the week.

Really appreciate it!
RoadGlue
Thank you @markhoward , you rule!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.