Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Anodized Lug Nuts - FOUND - Thanks for the lead!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Sea Rooster
I'm looking for 16 anodized lug nuts for my Fuchs. I'm tired of seeing rust on my current ones.
Montreal914
Anodizing is a process used on aluminum. smile.gif

Not sure what plating protection is used on /4 lug bolts.

Good luck with the search!
914Sixer
New chrome ones except they have 17mm head, not 19 mm like factory. Correct ball seat and length. Plus you get 4 spares. Optional black ones too. Click to open.
Sea Rooster

New chrome ones except they have 17mm head, not 19 mm like factory. Correct ball seat and length. Plus you get 4 spares. Optional black ones too. Click to open.

Awesome thanks for the lead!

MM1
Mark, do you think these (properly seat) on original 4-spoke steelies (correct cone angle)?
914Sixer
Yes they are correct ball seat EXCEPT they are too long. Measure the length of the stock bolt from bottom of ball seat. Do not remember stock length. 25mm?
MM1
Thanks, Mark.

I don’t have the stock bolts that’s why I was wondering.

Steve H
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 8 2022, 05:58 PM) *

Yes they are correct ball seat EXCEPT they are too long. Measure the length of the stock bolt from bottom of ball seat. Do not remember stock length. 25mm?

Thanks, I went to the ad on Ebay and put in the information for my 1974 914 to see if these were compatible; see bottom of post.

Compatibility
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please choose a vehicle from the "My Garage" list OR enter your vehicle’s details below. OEM lug bolts for alloys were 38mm by the way.
My Garage
Go to My Garage

or

Year

Make
Model
Trim
Engine
[show all compatible vehicles]
This part is not compatible with this 1974 Porsche 914 Base Coupe 2-Door 2.0L 1970CC 120Cu. In. H4 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.