Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Radio plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
WizPorsche914
Looking for a radio plate to fit an original Blaupunkt radio. 914 Rubber has been out of stock on it.
914Sixer
Need a picture of the radio. Different versions were available.
WizPorsche914
Need knobs too. Click to view attachment
StarBear
I have a plate but does not have any facing - just the plate. No charge.
Highland
You could 3D print your own. Knobs are printed too. Be glad to send you any files you might need.

Click to view attachment

https://www.musclemachinesworld.com/design
WizPorsche914
For the knobs yes please.
QUOTE(Highland @ Apr 11 2022, 05:35 PM) *

You could 3D print your own. Knobs are printed too. Be glad to send you any files you might need.

Click to view attachment

https://www.musclemachinesworld.com/design

914Sixer
Radio missing chrome nose piece, $$$ if you can find one. Knobs are available on Ebay and theSamba.com $$. You will also need mounting brackets for both sides $$ and some sort of rear mount. Then you need the face plate you are looking for to start with.
enoz05
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 12 2022, 12:39 AM) *

Radio missing chrome nose piece, $$$ if you can find one. Knobs are available on Ebay and theSamba.com $$. You will also need mounting brackets for both sides $$ and some sort of rear mount. Then you need the face plate you are looking for to start with.

I have the small chrome nose piece available
WizPorsche914
QUOTE(enoz05 @ Apr 12 2022, 01:45 AM) *

Pm sent
enoz05
QUOTE(WizPorsche914 @ Apr 12 2022, 04:10 PM) *

QUOTE(enoz05 @ Apr 12 2022, 01:45 AM) *

Pm sent

I have these available

jdamiano
I just installed the same radio in mine. Auto Atlanta had the plate with vinyl and the back clip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.