When I sold my 73 a few years ago headbang.gif one of the things
that went with it was a half car cover. It fit over the
roof and windows. I think I got it from Perry????,
sorry I can't remember his last name. Does anyone
know what I am talking about huh.gif , do you know
if they are still available??

- Thanks
Porsche Rescue
Just got one from him 2 weeks ago. $110 including shipping to PCA members. Perry Kiehl I think. Don't have email handy. Can get it if someone else doesn't come up with it. Excellent product. Used it last weekend at AX when car was sitting for 2 hours in hot sun.
Qarl
Rouser (on this board) has one and brought it to the Orlando meet.

It looked well made and he praised it up and down.

Perry Kiehl is the guy for it.

Just type in Perry Kiehl and 914 in google and you should find him.

Karl
fuch toy
*The 914 Network – Perry Kiehl (901) 847-9146 Dash Top Cover A914man@netease.net Umbrella Car Cover
Lawrence
I've used one of Perry's "Umbrella Covers" (as he calls them), for about 4 years now. Still high quality stuff, and it's seen all kinds of inclement weather.
GaroldShaffer
Thanks Guys beerchug.gif
StratPlayer
Someone should get in touch with this guy and see if he won't put an add up for some of his covers on this board, I think he might be able to sell a few, I for one am interested in one of his covers.
Brad Roberts
He has a sign up here... he posted back in Feb. or so.

Call him and tell him about our vendors area.

B
StratPlayer
Just tried to call him with the # posted above, call won't go through, says can't be completed as dialed.

I sent him an email asking if he couldn't post something about his covers on the vendors part of the board. Lets see what happens... cool_shades.gif
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Jul 24 2003, 07:41 AM)
When I sold my 73 a few years ago headbang.gif one of the things
that went with it was a half car cover. It fit over the
roof and windows. I think I got it from Perry????,
sorry I can't remember his last name. Does anyone
know what I am talking about huh.gif , do you know
if they are still available??

- Thanks

I have one of those covers.

I first saw these *umbrella covers* when Dave from GPR advertised his.

I actually showed the GPR ad to a local upholstery shop nearby, they
just made one up for me. Said he used to make them for the El Camino's
back in the day.
Rouser
The email I have for Perry and Sindy Kiehl is A914Man@NetEase.net and his number is (800) 867-4712.
StratPlayer
I notified Perry and he replied on the car covers this is what he sent to me:
Jim,

Thanks for the interest! Yes, I do make the "Umbrella Cover" for 914's and 911 Targa. It is $110 shipped to continental US addresses. It's a great assessory for your 914, and solves two major 914 issues, leaking and sunlight. You can place an order by calling 800-867-4712, or PayPal to this address. Please be sure to include a UPS'able address or correct Postal address.

The covers are in stock and will ship as soon as payment is secured. Please let me know if I can help with any other Porsche parts needs. I have most everything you'll need for a six conversion in stock, as well as factory parts. Thanks for the interest, and please feel free to contact me,

Perry Kiehl
914 Network
731-847-9146 shop/tech help aktion035.gif
seanery
this should go in the vendor area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.