Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Race Car Project Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ChrisFoley
Roadster Style Rolling Chassis with competition modifications including:
Low front hoop 8 point roll cage with extra cockpit elements and rear suspension reinforcements, Kirkey Lightweight Intermediate Seat bolted to the roll cage, Front Camber Boxes, Raised Rear Suspension Pickups, Raised Rear Shock Towers. F/G front deck lid (I have to check if I have a rear deck lid), F/G Ginther Windscreen

At one time the targa hoop was removed and the rear 8" of the car was removed. I started reattaching them but didn't finish the work.

Pick up in Bolton, CT

$8000 obo.

More pictures available.

PM me here or email to chrisfoley0955 at sbcglobal.net
ChrisFoley
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ChrisFoley
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ChrisFoley
A little more info.
The front end has raised spindles on early 4 cyl struts, with Bilstein inserts. The A-arms have Delrin Bushings. The brake calipers have a set of full thickness KFP Gold pads.
The rear shocks are Bilstein.
I have a rear F/G deck lid and a rear F/G bumper to go with the car.
I also have a Weltmeister front 19mm A/S bar and a Weltmeister 16mm rear bar.
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
tygaboy
I installed Chris' raised rear pickup point kit and rear suspension raised rear shock towers on my car. Plus this chassis has the front all done, too!
Based on the time and mental stress savings alone, this is a screaming deal for anyone looking to build a top-level race or track day car.

wub.gif
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.