Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE Engine core. Complete 1.8 from '74
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bug&911nut
Parted out the rustiest 914 I've seen. 74 with complete 1.8. "Ran when parked" as they say but motor is stuck. I't s a lump in my driveway that I'd like to see gone. Has to be something usable inside it (or outside it).

EC007557

Local pick-up only. Will not ship.

Does free sound fair? Just want it gone.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
930cabman
I am interested, what is your location?
bug&911nut
Milford CT 06460
930cabman
QUOTE(bug&911nut @ Apr 23 2022, 03:46 PM) *

Milford CT 06460

Thanks, just a bit out of range for me.
bug&911nut
icon_bump.gif

New price... how does F R E E sound? Prefer not to scrap this. Free to good home. Come n get it.
Pezz
A few weeks ago, I gave a nice condition 1.7L for his dune buggy build. It's still hanging on his cherry picker.
welcome.png @bug&911nut
bug&911nut
icon_bump.gif

going twice....
cgnj
I can't help my self. Are you available during the week? I'll pm my mobile to you so I can arrange pick up.

Thanks,
Carlos
StarBear
QUOTE(cgnj @ May 22 2022, 02:09 AM) *

I can't help my self. Are you available during the week? I'll pm my mobile to you so I can arrange pick up.

Thanks,
Carlos

If this doesn’t work , I’d be interested in a few key parts (oil cap, thermo time switch, aux air regulator, vacuum can ( if double port), and maybe the dizzy if the right one (1.8 dual vacuum can). biggrin.gif
bug&911nut
Carlos, just replied to your PM w/my phone number.

StarBear, keep you posted if still available

Dave
bug&911nut
Gone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.