Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PRICE LOWERED FS: NOS Bosch Voltage Regulator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DC_neun_vierzehn
I have a few of these available. New old stock Bosch voltage regulator. Perfect replacement for the original Bosch voltage regulators on 914s.

$75 $70 $65 $60 shipped with a PayPal Friends and Family payment. Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
Click to view attachment
second wind
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Sep 26 2022, 07:42 PM) *

Still have 2 available.

How about $65 each including shipping via money order, cashier's check, personal check, etc.?

I will take one Brian and given the age can we do $60? You did say make offer...sorry to grind but I am in deep trying to get my car going after 6 months of hell and spending. Can we do Zelle? PM me if you like....thank you very much!
All the best,
gg
second wind
QUOTE(second wind @ Oct 12 2022, 08:38 PM) *

QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Sep 26 2022, 07:42 PM) *

Still have 2 available.

How about $65 each including shipping via money order, cashier's check, personal check, etc.?

I will take one Brian and given the age can we do $60? You did say make offer...sorry to grind but I am in deep trying to get my car going after 6 months of hell and spending. Can we do Zelle? PM me if you like....thank you very much!
All the best,
gg

I can do PayPal as well....thank you very much!
gg
jhynesrockmtn
If available, I'll take one for $65 and can do PP. Please send email to jerry.hynes@gmail.com
second wind
QUOTE(jhynesrockmtn @ Oct 13 2022, 07:26 AM) *

If available, I'll take one for $65 and can do PP. Please send email to jerry.hynes@gmail.com

Hello Brian...turns out I found the new one I bought over a year ago...sorry to take your time and thank you anyway smile.gif
gg
DC_neun_vierzehn
Nobody wants to add a NOS voltage regulator to the NOS stash?

$60 shipped!
Jack Standz
I'll take one. Thx
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(Jack Standz @ Feb 11 2023, 10:08 PM) *

I'll take one. Thx

Hi Jack. PM sent.

Cheers,
Kris
DC_neun_vierzehn
One sold to Jack Stanz.

Two left.

$60 shipped is a steal.
jettonjoshua
Ok, I’ll take one. PM sent.
DC_neun_vierzehn
One more gone. Just one left. Who wants it?
Rob-O
I’ll take it. PM heading your way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.