Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carlisle Swap meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rgalla9146
I'll be at Carlisle somewhere in left field with a choice collection of fine 914 parts.
See Classified for small sample
TIA
Rory
And...... NOS 911 and 356 sheet metal
iankarr
I plan on being there as well…
jrmdir
Me too!
mate914
I'm going with the 914.
Matt flag.gif
shag
See you there Matt and everyone else! I will have my 914 too.
John
TomE
I'll be there driving my 911 SC. Six isn't finished yet. Not sure I would drive it down anyway.
brubou
I'll be there, not sure what I'm driving.

Does anyone have a used/old/worn out clutch disc that they were meaning to throw away, that I could have?

I'm attempting to build a set of transmission tools and my Sachs disc still has a lot of life left in it.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Apr 25 2022, 08:34 AM) *

And...... NOS 911 and 356 sheet metal

it's fun to watch every year, Rory and his brother bring a bunch of interesting stuff, don't put prices on it, people rush to their booth, ask prices and then walk out empty handed because the prices are soooo crazy. I've never understood it, like some game. At the end of the day they pack up about 85-90% of the stuff to bring back next year. The seasoned buyers don't even stop in their booth, they know the game.
VaccaRabite
I’ll be there for a bit with my 914. At least that’s the plan. Anyone know if there is going to be a AX Sunday?

Zach
TonyA
I’ll be there but not with a teener. Need to go to a banquet after. A bunch of us may caravan up. Anyone staying over Friday night?
mate914
I will be there Friday night at the Best Western Carlisle. TonyA How did that factory LE front spoiler turn out for you?

Matt flag.gif
Van914
I will be there too. Looking forward to meeting fellow Teeners.
silverg
I will have solid 914/6 heat exchangers for sale
Olympic 914
Heading up Friday. Bringing the 914.

Staying at the Econolodge .

Would be up for a dinner meet on Friday night.
Last year I ate at truck stop there, don't recommend it. But it was food.
TomE
Back in the old days of Rennlist. A bunch of us would try to coordinate a hotel to stay at so we could have dinner together? A lot of us would show up on Friday night and meet at the Appalachian brewery for dinner and drinks. Those were some fun times with some great people. That was back when it was held in Hershey and the brewery wasn't a long drive. Now we don't even stay Saturday just Friday then drive home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.