Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE to rightful owner of VIN# 4722915688
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ValcoOscar
Found this in my stash. Claim it before I toss it.

beerchug.gif

Oscar

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
DRPHIL914

you probably already looked and checked the VIN database here too, but i did and its not listed. Would have been easier to track down if it had been. Have you been in possession of that for a long time? if you were maybe you can track down the next known owner and go from there. it would be a shame to chuck it, its in such great condition.

Phil
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ May 2 2022, 06:05 AM) *

you probably already looked and checked the VIN database here too, but i did and its not listed. Would have been easier to track down if it had been. Have you been in possession of that for a long time? if you were maybe you can track down the next known owner and go from there. it would be a shame to chuck it, its in such great condition.

Phil

I've had this for about 8-10 years. Came from a lot of parts I bought at a local swap meet.

I may keep it in my junk drawer if the owner doesn't claim it. I also have early dealership service receipts for this car.
GregAmy
Does that address still exist? Why not just send a letter to that person at that address? Cost you a stamp and you never know: might still be there or someone knows where the family is.

Or try a text to the phone number, see what happens.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(GregAmy @ May 2 2022, 07:15 AM) *

Does that address still exist? Why not just send a letter to that person at that address? Cost you a stamp and you never know: might still be there or someone knows where the family is.

Or try a text to the phone number, see what happens.

I did mail a letter with photos, and I tried searching name and VIN. No-Go

Hope I can reunite docs with owner.

Oscar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.