Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freebies...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Robarabian
So I recently had an order mishap with 914 Rubber. THEY WERE GREAT by the way, and made the order right. Basically, I got to keep these, but didn't need any of them. Heck, the one I did use and install almost killed me, I couldn't stomach doing 4 more...EVER!

So here is the deal, these are free... I cant use them and if you're willing to PayPal me the cost of a bottle of beer (optional you really don't have to) then you can have 1 or all.

The World has been good to me...

Rob

Click to view attachment
rasam
I'll take one. PM sent
Robarabian
1 Taker... 3 to go!!

I know it's not the prize of the century and some are even scratching their heads as to where it goes, but hey, someone has to be able to use em!

QUOTE(rasam @ Apr 27 2022, 03:55 PM) *

I'll take one. PM sent

Shivers
I would like one but I do not have paypal
Robarabian
Theyre Free Buddy!! Just PM me your where to send to and I will put it in the mail as soon as I get all 4 "sold"...

2 down, 2 to go... I am going to wait to send all 4 till I get 4 takers to save some time at the post office...

QUOTE(Shivers @ Apr 28 2022, 05:40 AM) *

I would like one but I do not have paypal
GeorgeKopf
I'll take one.

PM sent.

Thank you! This is a very nice gesture.

George
930cabman
I have no idea what these FREE parts and that doesn't matter. The fact of the OP is being generous says it all.

Thanks so much and yes the world has been good to all of us, not just those with a 914 affliction
Robarabian
George here, got the third one.... One left!!

QUOTE(GeorgeKopf @ Apr 28 2022, 07:43 AM) *

I'll take one.

PM sent.

Thank you! This is a very nice gesture.

George

bob164
I will take the last one, thanks so much, you are very kind.
Bob
Robarabian
Ok folks, that's all!!!

All 4 are spoken for. I am glad someone can use them and thanks to everyone on here who helps me with their humor, knowledge and occasional snarkyness!

I will get them in the mail to you all. Now, post a video of you cursing when you try to install it.... Mine would not be suitable for kids!
MM1
Well done, Rob!
Front yard mechanic
Now I have to figure out what a Bowden cable is blink.gif
GeorgeKopf
The rubber grommet for the three cables from the heater control unit.

Number 37 in this diagram.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.