Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday JimTab!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K

birthday3.gif
birthday2.gif rock_band.gif jester.gif girlboing.gif birthday.gif tunez.gif bootyshake.gif

Have a good one Jimbo....Miles asked me to give you this for your birthday.... sheeplove.gif

Happy b-day to all 5 of you guys! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

jimtab (58) >Boldylocks (38) >gtrdon (48) >rey (50) >zoomCat (47)

Lisa w00t.gif
Jenny
Happy birthday guys!

Jim, how was your flight/ride?

Jen
Lyressa Roberts
Happy Birthday!!! birthday3.gif
Howard
beerchug.gif to all
Harumpf! to Jimbo.
jimtab
Thanks guys and gals...or should that be gals and guys...its been a great day, the ride was quick, some bozo in an Austin Healy 3000 was feeling his oats and provided an object lesson and a "quick, clean kill" for the "Green Hornet" which, by the way is running like a striped assed ape today, thanks for the Hurrumph Howard...I need to watch that movie again soon...I did a high speed run on Stage rd and a short shot up hwy 84 after work.....just the way to finish off the afternoon, and no pd to screw it up...now for a couple of adult beverages, some steak and mushrooms(can't expect to hallucinate if you don't eat your mushrooms, right?)...killer sex and a good nites sleep...AND I started the day with a lightening strike into SF on the way to work this AM with "Black Dog" on the CD player turned up to 11....what way to turn 58....I may have to get old but fuck me if I have to grow up....cheers to all my fellow Leos(there are only Leos and those who wish they could be Leos...raise a glass and toast as follows......Death to the Scaracen dogs....may they die without issue, may hives break out on they're backs spelling rat fink and may all they're teeth fall out the day before Thanksgiving save one and may it abcess....(this is where you drink deeply)...see ya in the funny papers kids.....Jim happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
Dr Evil
Happy B-day Jim, my heterolifemate (that means we are straight. Sorry, no deep dicking for you) wink.gif
neo914-6
Happy Happy Jim and those I haven't met. Rey has left the 914 world... birthday2.gif

Outran an Evo @ 100+ yesterday in my old Benz, thank you RENNTech! Nice when there are no pd around laugh.gif

your fellow Leo,
Gustl
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
redshift
QUOTE (jimtab @ Aug 2 2005, 08:58 PM)
AND I started the day with a lightening strike into SF on the way to work this AM with "Black Dog" on the CD player turned up to 11....what way to turn 58....I may have to get old but fuck me if I have to grow up....

Happy Birthday Jim! Did you short KMart/Sears, and buy oil futures? wink.gif

Black Dog IS the 914 song.

Good deal, be safe!

M
Joe Ricard
Well today is mine, But happy B-day to all you old guys from yesterday. aktion035.gif
jimtab
Happy birthday Joe, hope yours is as good as mine was....and the big party is this Saturday....ah the birthday SEASON..... happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.