Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Porsche 914 2.0 liter 12/75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Eurocol914
https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/1976-porsche-914-20-2/
Steve H
I went over to the Porsche site to look at this 914 and went through all the photos (lots). The only photo of the exhaust system is just an exterior shot from the back showing what appears to be some sort of an old Anza "anchor".

Since this is a 1976 year of manufacture, I know that the smog requirements for California would not let this one pass without that special and funky exhaust system with the catalytic converter and weird heater pipe system. I tried to ask this question on the site but I'm not a member so I couldn't sign in. Thoughts?
914werke
Out of curiosity I drilled to the site & as much marketing as is focused on the color by the seller, the pictures show a respray that is a different (orange) color.
L20C is the correct Orange per the chassis plate, but it looks like a color change.

BTW to the OP per the rules: MUST POST PRICE
rjames
Edited post. I misread and thought someone was asking for opinions on the car. Commentary deleted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.