Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Added a new car to the group
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mmichalik
Over the past few weeks, I had been thinking about getting a new(er) car. The truck I bought a few years ago was really intended to be used just around the house. We live in a pretty rural place and things like getting the trash to the pick up spot is about a 1/4 of a mile away.
I had been driving it just because but, recently I had "stirrings".
After thinking about my budget and what I was hoping to obtain, I came across this:
Click to view attachment
It's a 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia, with a CPO which is a great thing to have and the previous owner took the depreciation hit for me. smile.gif
It's a really fun car to drive, handles exceptionally and has 280 hp. So, it's got some pep too.
I may have to give up one of my other cars though. I think that I will sell the 76 BMW 2002 but, not sure yet.
Any how, thought I would share.
Root_Werks
Been there, done that a few times. Learned to just involve her in any vehicle purchase. Makes owning anything I buy much more enjoyable.

Cool find!
mmichalik
She was in on the purchase but, she's pushing for the sale of one to the toys. I have to fight that. lol-2.gif
Root_Werks
Still a bit toy heavy myself. Starting to realize I'm using most of the toys to simply exercise them. I need to retire and use them all every day!

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.