Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Margie Smith-Haas to Speak 5/7/22 at Riverside Region Breakfast Meeting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914SIXXation
Hi fellow 914World enthusiasts!

I'm flattered to be asked to speak at the PCA Riverside Region's Breakfast at the Canyon Crest Country Club in Riverside this Saturday, May 7.

Kraig Strom is in charge of the event. I told him that some of my 914World buddies might want to attend but may not be PCA members. He said that they would be welcome to attend and to contact him through his link. They are trying to get a count by noon today so you would need to register asap ($20pp).

As you may know, my racing and TFA business career all started from the purchase of my 1973 914-1.7 and 1970 914-6...... back to "my roots".....I give credit where credit is due!!!! Wish I would have my 914-6 there tomorrow but the engine is still being rebuilt.

Steve Faddis is going to supply the link for the event asap.

(They also have 2 drives and visits to other events following breakfast that 914World participants are welcome to attend.)

So bring those beautiful 914s and showcase them to the PCA Riverside Region.

Feel free to PM me as well and I will periodically check for them.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif

Steve
Here is the link to the event.
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/rsr-ca...iverside-683519
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
ValcoOscar
So wish I could make it but I'm spending my weekends prepping my backyard for my daughter's 6/4 graduation party.

CSUF biggrin.gif

Oscar

ndfrigi
bump
Hope lots of SoCal will join with Margie on this event.
Dave_Darling
My wife and I attended Margie's talk at the San Diego Parade a number of years back. She's awesome--she speaks well and is entertaining to listen to. And it's really cool to hear what it was like to be part of the 914's racing history back when they were new or nearly-new.

If you can get there, I recommend going!

--DD
mepstein
I wish I was closer than 3000 miles away. Still, I got to meet Margie at a WCR. Wonderful woman with fascinating stories. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.