Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Back Pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mmascari
Looking to purchase a decent late style back pad. I know shipping can be a challenge but if you have one and willing to ship let me know. Thanks!
JamesJ
Have you tried Rich at High Performance House in Redwood City?
Dominic
I have a late style back pad here in Vacaville, but I think it has some tears on the drivers side. I can check it out tomorrow and get some pics for you.

Thanks,
Dominic
mmascari
QUOTE(Dominic @ May 6 2022, 09:42 PM) *

I have a late style back pad here in Vacaville, but I think it has some tears on the drivers side. I can check it out tomorrow and get some pics for you.

Thanks,
Dominic

Thank you! Let me know.
bossboy302
I have one of the re-newed ones from High Performance house. Never in car. Change of direction with interior. In Sonoma. LMK if interested.
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(bossboy302 @ May 10 2022, 12:10 AM) *

I have one of the re-newed ones from High Performance house. Never in car. Change of direction with interior. In Sonoma. LMK if interested.

@bossboy302

If mmascari doesn't want it, message me your price and shipping cost to 22033 (VA).
mmascari
QUOTE(bossboy302 @ May 9 2022, 11:10 PM) *

PM me...I am interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.