Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 pass seat removal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jimbo409
How do you remove the stationary pass seat on a 1970 model.it doesn’t slide forward
mepstein
4 nuts under the pad.

Edit - 6 nuts
Jimbo409
But how do I get to the rear nuts if the seat doesn’t slide forward,also does the middle section come out with passenger seat.it looks like it is all one piece
NotLance
The Passenger seat center cushion circled in blue in the first image comes out by pulling on the side closer to the backpad. It kind of levers out.

Click to view attachment

You can then remove the bottom part with the 2 side bolsters.
Under the center cushion, there are 6 points it is connected to the floor, circled in blue

Click to view attachment

Circled in red are the 2 points that were used to attach my center tray.
mepstein
QUOTE(Jimbo409 @ May 7 2022, 12:09 PM) *

But how do I get to the rear nuts if the seat doesn’t slide forward,also does the middle section come out with passenger seat.it looks like it is all one piece

Yes, the backpad is one piece. It includes the area behind the driver seat, middle pad and passenger seat back
Jimbo409
QUOTE(NotLance @ May 7 2022, 11:24 AM) *

The Passenger seat center cushion circled in blue in the first image comes out by pulling on the side closer to the backpad. It kind of levers out.

Click to view attachment

You can then remove the bottom part with the 2 side bolsters.
Under the center cushion, there are 6 points it is connected to the floor, circled in blue

Click to view attachment

Circled in red are the 2 points that were used to attach my center tray.

Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.