Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VIN number Door jamb Stickers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Red76
For anyone interested I am punching the numbers and build date into the reproduction factory stickers. these stickers will NOT have the tamper proof circular slits in them like the factory ones had. I have no way of duplicating this feature.

I am doing this exclusively through George Hussey at Auto Atlanta. if you place an order through them they send me the VIN and build date info. I do the sticker and send it to you.

I am not interested in selling directly to you from this site so please dont ask.
Their pricing is very reasonable so if youre interested please contact them so you can get your car completed.
autopro
I just ordered one!
Shivers
QUOTE(Red76 @ May 8 2022, 06:09 AM) *

For anyone interested I am punching the numbers and build date into the reproduction factory stickers. these stickers will NOT have the tamper proof circular slits in them like the factory ones had. I have no way of duplicating this feature.

I am doing this exclusively through George Hussey at Auto Atlanta. if you place an order through them they send me the VIN and build date info. I do the sticker and send it to you.

I am not interested in selling directly to you from this site so please dont ask.
Their pricing is very reasonable so if youre interested please contact them so you can get your car completed.

Would you put up a good picture so we can see the finished product. Thanks
Red76
QUOTE(Red76 @ May 8 2022, 07:09 AM) *

Click to view attachment
Also please note : there are 3 different iterations of this sticker. This one (with the vehicle weights) was used from 73 on. 70 through 72 4 cylinder cars had a sticker with no weights displayed. And the 6 cylinder cars had a silver with black print sticker. AA keeps all the different ones in stock so just be sure to specify which one ou need.
Thanks in advance.
davep
In fact, there are a total of 11 variations on these decals for the 914 that I am aware of. The 914/6 has one silver version that I know of; if any 1972 914/6 were delivered in North America, then there is the possibility of others.
Then there were 5 printing variations for the 914/4 each in silver and black for another 10 SKU's.
If you need assistance, then let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.