Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 CA project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
B2524
New photos added.

https://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...ar-project.html
2mAn
QUOTE( B524)

If you are looking for a numbers matching car stop reading...

If you are looking for a car you need to spend years on welding in rust patch panels stop reading...

I was planning on using it as an Auto-X car so cosmetics were not important to me, only mechanicals...

My kind of project.

PM sent
burton73
QUOTE(2mAn @ May 24 2022, 03:13 PM) *

QUOTE( B524)

If you are looking for a car you need to spend years on welding in rust patch panels stop reading...

I was planning on using it as an Auto-X car so cosmetics were not important to me, only mechanicals...

My kind of project.

PM sent

The seat hat you do not want to sell is a Konig seat, Looks like my Scheel 411 seat

Bob B
burton73
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jun 23 2022, 01:56 PM) *

QUOTE(2mAn @ May 24 2022, 03:13 PM) *

QUOTE( B524)

My kind of project.

PM sent

The seat hat you do not want to sell is a Konig seat, Looks like my Scheel 411 seat

Bob B

Seller says: I was planning on keeping this so I spent a lot of time and money on making it a dependable solid hot rod so I’m not really flexible on the price, $7500, cash, no trades, no BS.
It will roll but the brakes are not functional, it does not run. I will help your shipper load it when they come to pick it up after it is paid for in full. Sold as-is where-is. I already gave one of my 914’s and a 944 S2 away for FREE so if you check my ads you will see I’m moving things out. Sorry this one is not free.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.