Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 70-74 914 Body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
friethmiller
Looking for a 1970-74 914 body to restore. No engine or suspension/wheels necessary. Will pickup and trailer home.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(friethmiller @ May 9 2022, 07:17 AM) *

Looking for a 914 body to restore. No engine or suspension/wheels necessary. Will pickup and trailer home.

How solid does it need to be?

Shoe
beerchug.gif
markhoward
No sure how far away you are willing to travel but its worth mentioning that I will be passing along my project Smoggy in the near future. Most metal work is done and am flexible as to whether its sold as a complete car or just the shell. Have not figured out the details yet but will be needing to move it long due to unexpectedly taking over a friends 914. Here is the build thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=352707&hl=
friethmiller
QUOTE(markhoward @ May 22 2022, 05:26 PM) *

No sure how far away you are willing to travel but its worth mentioning that I will be passing along my project Smoggy in the near future. Most metal work is done and am flexible as to whether its sold as a complete car or just the shell. Have not figured out the details yet but will be needing to move it long due to unexpectedly taking over a friends 914. Here is the build thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=352707&hl=

Mark,

Enjoyed your build photos. I fear your price will be outside my budget. However shoot me a PM on what you'd want for the shell. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Fred
friethmiller
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 22 2022, 04:41 PM) *

QUOTE(friethmiller @ May 9 2022, 07:17 AM) *

Looking for a 914 body to restore. No engine or suspension/wheels necessary. Will pickup and trailer home.

How solid does it need to be?

Shoe
beerchug.gif

I'll take anything without severe longitudinal rust damage at this point smile.gif
bobn
I have one. 1970, it's been under my house for a a few years now. It was going to be my project car but I found another project that had already been started and went with that. I did steal the windshield, some lenses and the engine lid from it but I think the rest of it is intact (no engine or trans). If I remember right, the floor panels have some rust holes, but the rest was ok last time I looked. I have new floors as well as longs and some other parts that can go with it.

It's in California, may be too far away for you but thought I would let you know about it anyway. Maybe someone else will want it if you don't.

Free to a good home, I will want $200 for the BBS wheels though, or bring your own wheels and I will keep those.

more photos available

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
QUOTE(bobn @ Jun 2 2022, 01:25 PM) *

I have one. 1970, it's been under my house for a a few years now. It was going to be my project car but I found another project that had already been started and went with that. I did steal the windshield, some lenses and the engine lid from it but I think the rest of it is intact (no engine or trans). If I remember right, the floor panels have some rust holes, but the rest was ok last time I looked. I have new floors as well as longs and some other parts that can go with it.

It's in California, may be too far away for you but thought I would let you know about it anyway. Maybe someone else will want it if you don't.

Free to a good home, I will want $200 for the BBS wheels though, or bring your own wheels and I will keep those.

more photos available

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

welcome.png
Nate W
Bobn, sent you a PM about the body
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.