Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need transmission shop referral
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rcrgyrl
Any suggestions for a good tranny shop in the San Diego area would be greatly appreciated!
mlindner
Newbie, send it to DrEvil. rebuild at what ever you want. Mark
iankarr
I second @Dr Evil . Shipping is easy. Mike is the best there is for 901 transmissiions.
bkrantz
Plug for CMS in Lake Havasu City. That's almost near Sand Diego, right?
rcrgyrl
Thanks guys. I have to get it back from the shop that I don't like that has a 3 month lead time.... and then I'll IM Dr.Evil.

And @bkrantz , sure Lake Havasu City is almost near San Diego...or California even smile.gif
yeahmag
You could try Galen at Werks II in Burbank. Not exactly close to SD and probably has at least a 6 week lead time.
Dr Evil
Thanks for the kind recs. I have been a lot faster lately, and planning to go part time at my employed job so even faster. Bet I beat other peoples cost wink.gif
Also, Im a SD native that has been displaced to OH. Shipping is pretty easy, though. Happy to answer any questions.

@yeahmag Aaron, dude, didnt my wife rebuild your race tranz at my So Cal clinic? Thought you liked it?
yeahmag
@Dr Evil she did! I was just offering something local! Don't hurt me!
rcrgyrl
QUOTE(yeahmag @ May 11 2022, 02:31 PM) *

I'm convinced.

@Dr Evil I sent a PM
eric9144
@rcrgyrl its the right move
Dr Evil has the magic touch first.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(yeahmag @ May 11 2022, 05:31 PM) *

{said in the Godfathers voice} Where's the loyalty?

happy11.gif Just messing with you anyway.
yeahmag
Bustin' kneecaps and fixin busted transmissions...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.