Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man Cave
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tonyooc
I'm finishing up my new Man Cave/ Garage and I'm lining the top of the walls with license plates. I'm trying to put up all of the states but I'm running short. I am missing the following states.
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

I have the following extras of these states. I would would trade if anyone is interested,
Virginia, California, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Kentucky, Kansas, Illinois, Nevada, Alaska, Pennsylvania, Texas, Arizona and Colorado

beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Email me at Bigtfortony1@gmail.com
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ May 9 2022, 05:01 PM) *

I'm finishing up my new Man Cave/ Garage and I'm lining the top of the walls with license plates. I'm trying to put up all of the states but I'm running short. . . . . . I would trade if anyone is interested,

Tony, any chance you are going to attend the WCR or RRC? driving.gif If you are, I will gladly give you half of what you need. biggrin.gif No trades required. beerchug.gif You just have to show up. first.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I have Oklahoma covered
Tonyooc
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ May 9 2022, 10:13 PM) *

I'm finishing up my new Man Cave/ Garage and I'm lining the top of the walls with license plates. I'm trying to put up all of the states but I'm running short. . . . . . I would trade if anyone is interested,

Tony, any chance you are going to attend the WCR or RRC? driving.gif If you are, I will gladly give you half of what you need. biggrin.gif No trades required. beerchug.gif You just have to show up. first.gif

I am planning on going as of right now. Hopefully gas doesn't go much higher since I moved to the east coast. I willkeep in touch as we get closer. Thx.
Tonyooc
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ May 10 2022, 06:28 AM) *

I have Oklahoma covered

Send me an email I will send you whatever state I have extras of and you can send me an Oklahoma. Thx
bretth
New York might be tough because they fine you and threaten to revoke your license if you do not immediately return license plates.
d914
Ga more than covered.. I have a stack. Also might also have an ok.. I’ll check for no and sc.. i think most are ga
fiacra
I have a few of what you want. See the photo to pick out what you need. For NY I have an auto plate, a trailer plate, and two motorcycle plates. I assume you only want states, but just in case you want a Washington DC plate I put it in the photo. For Oregon I have a 2 auto plates as well as a PUC plate.

PM me with what you want from this collection, your address, and I'll send them to you. I'll even pay the cost of postage if you make a contribution in the amount you think the plates are worth to your local food bank.

Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
Hey Tony-

Miss you over here in SoCal. sad.gif

I used my old Wheaties license plates in my 914 guest room.

If you want some, I have some spares

PM me

Oscar

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mlindner
I have two Wisconsin plates...if you would like one. MarkClick to view attachment
VegasRacer
QUOTE(fiacra @ May 10 2022, 02:07 PM) *

. . . just in case you want a Washington DC plate I put it in the photo.

A very generous offer @fiacra beerchug.gif

Take it Tony. first.gif District of Columbia is the most difficult and valuable specimen.
It is required if you want to have a complete run of U.S. plates. flag.gif
Tonyooc
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 10 2022, 04:16 PM) *

Hey Tony-

PM me

Oscar

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I'm not sure what Wheaties license plates are??? I'm guessing there smaller replicas. I'm actually in Cali this week for work. I got to sit in traffic for over 3 hours yesterday, didn't miss that.i do miss the car culture here, alot more events.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ May 11 2022, 06:36 AM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 10 2022, 04:16 PM) *

Hey Tony-

PM me

Oscar

I'm not sure what Wheaties license plates are??? I'm guessing there smaller replicas. I'm actually in Cali this week for work. I got to sit in traffic for over 3 hours yesterday, didn't miss that.i do miss the car culture here, alot more events.

You are most welcome to come over one afternoon to see which plates you want....I have a good stack of many different states.

Price is right...FREE biggrin.gif

PM me

Oscar
fiacra
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ May 10 2022, 08:27 PM) *

QUOTE(fiacra @ May 10 2022, 02:07 PM) *

. . . just in case you want a Washington DC plate I put it in the photo.

A very generous offer @fiacra beerchug.gif

Take it Tony. first.gif District of Columbia is the most difficult and valuable specimen.
It is required if you want to have a complete run of U.S. plates. flag.gif

@vegasracer Happy to pay back some of the generosity I've been the recipient of. I sent Tony the Washington DC plate, NY plate, Oregon plate, and a NJ plate today.
double-a

I'm finishing up my new Man Cave/ Garage and I'm lining the top of the walls with license plates. I'm trying to put up all of the states but I'm running short. I am missing the following states.
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

I have the following extras of these states. I would would trade if anyone is interested,
Virginia, California, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Kentucky, Kansas, Illinois, Nevada, Alaska, Pennsylvania, Texas, Arizona and Colorado

beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Email me at Bigtfortony1@gmail.com

i have a few plates with 914 stampings left over from my covid-related, OCD, 914 license plate binge purchasing. happy to share my spares with you, i'll get a photo later today.

~a

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.