Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Radiator for fabrication
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Robarabian
I have a Ron Davis aluminum radiator out of my subaru car.

This was Renegade's install circa 2006, it started leaking during the pandemic. I have changed it out, but I wanted to offer it to anyone who may be considering a water pumper transplant.

It would be easiest if it went to someone local, as shipping it could cost a few bucks.

It is FREE to a good home. If there are no takers, then I will recycle it.

Located in Simi Valley, CA. Click to view attachment
MM1
If it helps - this picture could be updated . . .I straightened the fins for an hour with tiny fiddly tools - lol.
tazz9924
Where does it leek? Around me i have a place that could fix aluminum rads. Maybe take it to one of those places and have a good spare.
garrettlee2
I’m interested what’s your availability this weekend?
(909)838-7950
Robarabian
PM me for sure. I will be have a Project 71 work party so I will be around Saturday for sure. Sunday, we would have to work out.

MM1 had it tested, it leaks at the junction between the core and the bottom tank at the extreme corners. Aluminum is so thin I think even a Big would melt through it whereas copper / brass could be brazed and sealed.

QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ May 13 2022, 07:13 AM) *

I’m interested what’s your availability this weekend?
(909)838-7950

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.