Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stoddard Swap Meet June 3-4 head count?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Freezin 914
Hey Gang, trying to decide if I will be going as a vendor to Stoddard Swap meet this year. I have a ton of toys and memorabilia, plus plenty of parts to sell. Curious if anyone here is going in general, and as a buyer. Don’t really want to haul everything there, then back. Long drive for me.
mb911
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ May 11 2022, 10:14 AM) *

Hey Gang, trying to decide if I will be going as a vendor to Stoddard Swap meet this year. I have a ton of toys and memorabilia, plus plenty of parts to sell. Curious if anyone here is going in general, and as a buyer. Don’t really want to haul everything there, then back. Long drive for me.

Super long drive for you. Gotta be 8 hours?

I won't be going. I need to not buy stuff. Still want your core seats though.
GaroldShaffer
I will be there as a vendor
Freezin 914
QUOTE(mb911 @ May 11 2022, 02:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ May 11 2022, 10:14 AM) *

Super long drive for you. Gotta be 8 hours?

I won't be going. I need to not buy stuff. Still want your core seats though.

Yep, just over 8 hrs.
Freezin 914
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ May 11 2022, 02:19 PM) *

I will be there as a vendor

If I go, we should meet up Friday night for a beer! beerchug.gif
Freezin 914
Getting much closer icon_bump.gif

confused24.gif
Unobtanium-inc
Me and Big John will be there, lots of FREE stuff!
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ May 11 2022, 02:14 PM) *

I'll be there as a buyer. Leading a group of four 914's all from the west end of Ohio. My 5th Stoddard trip.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.