Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
relentless
As I am recovering from a long term illness, I have had plenty of time to travel the internet. I have looked at a lot of 914 videos lately on YouTube. I came across some vids by AA's George Hussey, and was very impressed by the amount of information they contained. I've owned (and thus worked on, haha) 914's for almost 50 years, but always learned something new. So thank you George for taking us to school and sharing your knowledge with fellow 914 owners.

mepstein
All the best for your recovery beerchug.gif
Shivers
QUOTE(relentless @ May 12 2022, 01:31 PM) *

As I am recovering from a long term illness, I have had plenty of time to travel the internet. I have looked at a lot of 914 videos lately on YouTube. I came across some vids by AA's George Hussey, and was very impressed by the amount of information they contained. I've owned (and thus worked on, haha) 914's for almost 50 years, but always learned something new. So thank you George for taking us to school and sharing your knowledge with fellow 914 owners.

If you wish to see more, Ian Karr's videos are well done and full of good info.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUzty...65SGy5BBLJQN4Dg
r_towle
You are within a block of the end of the internet if you are watching George. smile.gif
iankarr
Here's to a speedy recovery!
relentless
Thanks Ian, I've very much enjoyed your tutorial vids.
76-914
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 12 2022, 04:30 PM) *

You are within a block of the end of the internet if you are watching George. smile.gif

Damn Rich, you made me laugh with a mouth full of food. av-943.gif
thomasotten
I have a small but burgeoning channel. Will be putting up some more 914 and 911 stuff as time permits.

Thomas P. Otten Videos
Nagy1
I new member to 914-World site , I have 914 2.0 ,1975 have problem of oil leak sent it to a mechainic claims that he works on Porsche. to make sorty short he took engine out and replaced the gaskects noe the car ran towice for 50 mile then quit.
I am frurstated and do not know a good person that works on 914 i jacksonville , florida
do you have any contacts?
I appreciate your help
autopro
QUOTE(thomasotten @ May 14 2022, 10:36 AM) *

I have a small but burgeoning channel. Will be putting up some more 914 and 911 stuff as time permits.

Thomas P. Otten Videos

I've been watching some of your videos! Just subscribed beerchug.gif
r_towle
I was laid up for about 6 weeks recovering from something about 7-8 years ago. I think I did find the end of the internet at that time.
George is a good guy, tons of knowledge about our little cars.
bandjoey
QUOTE(Nagy1 @ May 14 2022, 01:53 PM) *

I new member to 914-World site , I have 914 2.0 ,1975 have problem of oil leak sent it to a mechainic claims that he works on Porsche. to make sorty short he took engine out and replaced the gaskects noe the car ran towice for 50 mile then quit.
I am frurstated and do not know a good person that works on 914 i jacksonville , florida
do you have any contacts?
I appreciate your help

Start a new thread and you'll get lots of attention.
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.