Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914World Support
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MM1
Sorry fellow ’Teeners - I forgot to contribute 3 days ago to my favorite year-long and yearly adventure. . . Our Glorious 914World. . .

What’s the link to payment so we may contribute to the cause?

MM1
I just noticed this too - what a fitting topic for my 500th post. [Edit: I guess it’s 501 now . . . shoot, can I go back to 500 long enough to enjoy it?]

In that regard it amazes me how prolific some of you power-posters are. . . It’ll probably take me another half - decade (at least) to earn another “block” . . . or is it a brick? biggrin.gif
[Edit 2:Ok-this is uncanny-seriously-I just got my third block-finally!! smilie_pokal.gif ]

Either way, none of that is important, but learning from you all and sharing your laughs, the inevitable lows and especially the highs of your achievements . . .truly is - thank you 914World - you have made my life richer.

[ especially now with this new block lol-2.gif ]
bahnzai
Marcus,
It always helps me as a reminder when someone bumps the “Who owns 914World” thread. It includes the link to pay info too…
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...0293&st=360
Thanks!
Freezin 914
Thank you for the reminder.
Congratulations on your trifecta, 3way, cubed, advanced member status!
Van B
Low posts either mean your 914 works well or you gave up on it lol...
930cabman
QUOTE(Van B @ May 13 2022, 09:14 AM) *

Low posts either mean your 914 works well or you gave up on it lol...

Do those people really exist " their 914 works well"? is that possible
MM1
Thanks, Gents - I’m just glad I finally discovered how to get to my controls to renew. . .must be the 3rd “cube” laugh.gif How many cubes do I need to reach the level of “Borg” ?

Btw, @SirAndy , are they cubes, blocks, bricks . . . or something more cryptic?

Do they have a particular meaning (i.e. contributing to the building, etc)?
mlindner
I'm in again, Thanks SirAndy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.