Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Appreciate help with ECU
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
edrotol
Hope the picture is okay FS for someone to help what to do with it.
Great chrome piece labeled in one side as Remanufactured by Robert Bosch Corp.
plus Volkswagen of America Inc with number 039 906 021 AX plus 0 280 000 052 rev.
What do I have???? Surround is nice chrome no openings for me to start opening things nor do I want to not sure what it is. Been around for years. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Any good?

Click to view attachment
JamesM
75-76 2.0 D-jet ECU

Looks pretty clean, externally anyways and given the rebuild sticker I would guess its probably good to go.
rjames
Easiest way to find out if it’s good is to test it in an otherwise good running car with appropriately matching FI parts.
It’s probably fine, but looks can be deceiving. I bought a NOS ECU awhile back that wasn’t functional.
JeffBowlsby
Let me know if you are interested in selling it - depending on what you want for it I may be interested. I can comprehsively test it with my test equipment.
edrotol
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ May 13 2022, 01:55 PM) *

Let me know if you are interested in selling it - depending on what you want for it I may be interested. I can comprehsively test it with my test equipment.

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.