Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freebies - basically scrap parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Superhawk996
These parts are basically scrap for the metal man, next trash day, but figured I'd post them here just in case someone might have need of them.

I was going to keep them around to practice some machine work on but find myself preparing for a cross country move and this stuff has to go bye bye bye1.gif

2.4L P&C's are from the 73.5' CIS 911 motor. Valves hit piston - small indent but doesn't appear catastrophic. Cylinders have pitting from sitting for years.

94mm P&C's are from my 2.0L GA 004310 motor -- it ran (see video in my thread) and drove before I tore everything down. However, they are BUS pistons with the deep dish - low compression. The cylinders are a bit dicey for sure . . . but it ran when parked as they say lol-2.gif

Looks like I could get 4 P&C's into a USPS large flat rate ($21.50) or better yet would be to put two (or three) in each box with plenty of cushion. So max shipping would be a little bit south of $45 via two USPS boxes. Local pick up is totally free for anyone in Metro Detroit area.

Pictures upon request if someone is seriously interested in them.
stownsen914
Interested in the type 4 P&Cs, sending a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.